Size: for 19"-32" TVs|Change

on 3 October 2014
Very solidly built and easy to fit. At about £23 it is better than a bracket I recently purchased from another supplier for over £60. Holds the TV rock solid. If I have on criticism it is the rather fiddly tilt adjustment that other reviewers have commented on but even this woks better than other brackets I have used.
VINE VOICEon 17 April 2014
Size: for 19"-32" TVs|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
The price tag of this item made me feel a little nervous about the prospect of hanging my beloved TV from it, but opening the box allayed these fears immediately. This is a very sturdy bracket. My TV is at the bottom end of the size range indicated but I'm confident it could handle a 32" set without problem. The range of motion of it is great, and you can angle your TV pretty much however you like with it. Fitting the bracket to the wall and to the TV was easy, and it looks good too.

All you could want from a TV wall bracket.
VINE VOICEon 24 February 2014
Size: for 19"-32" TVs|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I've seen swivel arms brackets selling for four times the price of this one so I did have my doubts about the quality of this when I ordered it.

Thankfully those doubts were unfounded as the bracket does exactly does exactly what it needs to.

The mounting holes lined up perfectly with the holes on my TV. The bracket allows you to place the TV flush against the wall if you want to and it also lets you tilt the TV itself.

I'm only using a 21" TV on mine but I wouldn't be too concerend about going all the way up to the 32" it claims to support and the fact the manufacturer offers compensation for any TV's that are damaged because the bracket fails shows how confident they are.

All in all, a good product at a VERY good price
on 10 January 2015
This bracket was very easy and straightforward to install and provided sufficient adjustment to ensure that the TV can be levelled after fitting.

I used it for wall mounting an old Panasonic 32 inch LCD. Although all the screws and washers were included, I didn't used the supplied 50mm wall fixing screws and plugs, as I was mounting the bracket on a stud wall, and instead used two longer wood screws (size 12) with washers.

Great value for money!
on 30 July 2015
hi I received the swivel arm wall bracket on friday there, no probs.but when I tried to fix it to the tv it would not fit I dont know if the bracket is an older model or my tv is So a little bit of modification was required a couple of shelf brackets from B&Q at £4 and a few nuts and bolts did the trick I must say it is very well made ,strong ,and robust I am very pleased with it and would recommend it Considering the same bracket in B&Q was £87 I would say I got a bargain
on 10 July 2015
extremely well engineered, strong, you notice as soon as you recieve it how heavy it is, no scimping on the materials used, also very long, and a load of different nuts,bolts, screws etc, for every type of wall and monitor, you wont need to go out to B & Q to find additional screws etc, it comes with a huge selection. Brilliant
on 29 April 2015
An impressive bracket. Many reviewers have commented on the quality of this item and i concur with all those who praise its construction.
This is incredible value for money, its robust, well made and finished.
I have mounted on a brick wall using the fixings provided and convinced my 10 and 5 year olds could safely swing on this piece of kit!
(i hasten to add, i am not endorsing using ones kids to test this item when installed)

The kit i received didn't come with any fitting instructions. But all the fixings were present and bagged well.
My advice to those installing in a tight space such an (chimney) alcove would be to plan and measure carefully - remember, measure twice and cut once!

As with many articulated wall brackets, aligning vertically and horizontally, is not as obvious as you may (hope) wish.
All credit to the accuracy of the hole alignment in the fixing plate, I was pleased to find when the bracket was installed and tv mounted, my spirit level confirmed the tv's top edge as perfectly horizontal.

If one is mounting the bracket into an alcove, the fixing plate should be screwed to the wall offset from centre so that when the tv screen is pushed back towards the wall, it folds back so that the tv screen sits in a centred position.

What would be really useful is a paper template to assist the installer with positioning the bracket when the screen needs to have an equidistant gap either side, say in an alcove, or boxed in space such as to one side of a chimney breast.

Based on the function and quality of the bracket I received, I would not hesitate in recommending this to anyone wishing to mount a 24" flat screen tv to the wall.
on 6 April 2016
Excellent buy, this is a very sturdy bracket and it was very easy indeed for me to fit and hang my Samsung TV on..except that although there were different screws provided, there were none that would fit my TV, but luckily we vever throw any away and I found some bolts that did the job. If yours is a samsung TV I suggest you look for some bolts tat fir the holes before this arrives to save disappointment, but the bracket exceeded our expectations. I would have no hesitation ordering another one if I needed to.
on 21 October 2014
I have fitted the bracket to a 32" samsung led , it easily supports this tv and allows very good range of movement.
Only reason didn't give 5 stars was because the screws supplied needed to be M8 to mount the 32" tv so had to go to Toolstation to get some m8 20mm bolts...
Please don't be put off by this , it's an excellent bracket.
on 18 October 2015
Great product but the reason for the 2 stars (would be 5 )is that I paid for express delivery and tracked my order for the 17th October 2015 and they could not deliver because ( they could not find my address ) witch I think is a load of Rubbish how can a delivery driver not find an address when it got delivered today 18 oct 2015 I asked how can he not find my address has he got a sat nav he said yes he actually has 2 in the van so no excuse in my eyes

Rant over back to the review haha yes it's a good strong bracket wrong size screws to fit the actual TVs but just used 4 washers and now fits easy to assemble with only 1 person holds my 32 inch TV fully extended at 90 degrees with no signs of strain I would recommend this bracket but not the delivery
review image review image review image