5.0 out of 5 stars Handy portable charging device
Although some of my friends were laughing at the compass, carabiner and overall design. This is a very handy portable power source. I've used it to recharge my phone twice in a day and have only used up ~50% of the charge that was stored.
I recommend the item
Published 11 months ago by Mr. P. J. Meade

3.0 out of 5 stars only lasted 2 charges
This item sadly only lasted for 2 charges and the third simply got stuck on 1 bar flashing .. it simply wouldn't charge. I only had the item a week. It has been sent back for a replacement (hopefully it was a rare faulty one and the replacement will work for a few years)
Published 19 days ago by Keith Stewart

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy portable charging device, 29 April 2014
This review is from: EasyAcc 9000mAh Power Bank Waterproof Dustproof Shockproof Travel Charger with Compass Carabiner 2.1A Output External Battery Pack For iPhone iPad Samsung Galaxy Android Phone Smartphone Tablets Pc Gopro Google Glass (Wireless Phone Accessory)
I recommend the item

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolute life saver, 21 Jun. 2014
Mr. R. Redpath (Nottingham, UK) - See all my reviews
My work requires me to travel a lot, and this battery means that I never run out of power. I regularly use my phone to navigate unfamiliar cities, get updates, do email, play games when I'm bored - all stuff that kills the battery on a long day of travel, meetings or conferences. This battery gives me enough power to run my phone and Nexus 7 all day. It's also waterproof (IP67 rated!) so it's great for when I'm camping and am away from mains sources as well. I probably get 4-6 full charges of my iPhone 5S out of it, including usage when it's plugged in. It uses a standard connector to charge to cut down on the number of cables I need to take when travelling. My one complaint is that it only has one USB output, meaning that I can only charge one device at once. It's rarely ever an issue, but occasionally you have to choose which device gets priority!

5.0 out of 5 stars Rock Solid Performer, 21 Oct. 2014
By far, my favourite portable charger. It very rugged and extremely durable. I took it camping, cycling and even dropped it in the swimming pool. 5 feet deep and nothing. Rock solid as it stated on the tin.
I did however, have a few hick ups in the beginning like the ability to turn on the light on the fly. The power button is a little harder to press than I expected it to be but I got used to it after a month of use. Charges my note 4 and iPhone 6 plus with ease and lasts about the same time I expect it to last per charge. Due to its 2.1 A output, it charges devices very quickly. About .7% a minute for iPhone 5s users. It can even charge all my tablets as well.
The only downside is that it takes a little too long to charge once its completely dead and cant be used in the rain as the flap needs to be open if the power bank is to be used.
All in all, a great little nifty device for the power hungry devices we carry in our pockets nowadays.

5.0 out of 5 stars IP rating holds water (pun intended)., 26 Aug. 2014
Bought it mostly because of IP rating. On a last sailing trip battery got soaked in sea water for over 12 hours due to slightly leaky hull next to my bunk. Kept on working without skipping a beat. Can charge at least 2 phones at once. LED torch feature comes handy, however for this model I'd very much like a double white and red light sources.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic device, used it on a longhaul holiday to ..., 28 Aug. 2014
Fantastic device, used it on a longhaul holiday to make sure all devices were topped up. I got singled out for an inspection to power up my devices prior to boarding a US flight, was very happy in the knowledge it had been charging my pad and phone on the previous flight.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pack. Very happy with purchase, 1 Sept. 2014
Sean Parry (Berkshire, UK) - See all my reviews
I used this at a half way point on an 86 mile ultra to keep my Garmin charged up. Worked a dream. Charged my Garmin 910XT by 40% in 20 minutes.

** Good to know: **

* The pack weighs 225 grams.
* Forget the silly compass and the carabiner, both are rubbish.
* The device automatically turns off on its own if not being used.

Didn't get to test in the rain or adverse conditions, but it looks up for the task. Will change my review if the weather affects my 5 stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars time to charge phone seemed pretty quick too, 28 Aug. 2014
Took this with me on a cycle tour, managed to fully charge the iphone 4s three times. Robust and so far seems to have done the job, time to charge phone seemed pretty quick too, although I wasn't counting. Pleased.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 29 Oct. 2014
Had the charger for half a year now.
Good durable portable charger, feels very solid and still working after half a year of constant usage.
Good capacity (charges my phone 4 times).
The single bulb led torch is a tad weak, pretty much useless if you have a modern torch.
The cables that came with it are short and low quality (or at least it felt that way), but you can always use your own.
All in all, the charger excels where it matters and only fall short on the cables and torch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice bit of kit., 27 Sept. 2014
Great product, would recommend for those times when youre out and about and need to charge your phone etc...😀

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 17 Sept. 2014
Excellent & easy to use. My daughter took it to a festival & it kept kept her in touch.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›