4.0 out of 5 stars Good App
Not all are free, but you are warned to check on each occasion and there is some doubling up. However is UK based and thanks to this app I have found and downloaded several free books..just need to read them now!
Published 13 months ago by Del Perrin

3.0 out of 5 stars Disregard
Ignore this review. I will continue to give this review until Amazon provides a Do Not Wish To Review button. I can see no reason why Amazon should pester me every time I make a purchase, no matter how big or small, my local superstore doesn't. In the event that a purchase, good or bad in my opinion, warrants a review then I will be only to happy to provide one. In...
Published 1 month ago by mikebenf

4.0 out of 5 stars Good App, 23 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Kindle UK Free Books, Kindle Fire UK Free Books, Kindle Fire HD UK Free Books (App)

4.0 out of 5 stars a useful resource for readers, 3 April 2014
If you are a keen reader this is a great resource for you. Each day New titles appear that are available at zero cost or nominal charge ( less than 2 pounds

5.0 out of 5 stars great app, 17 July 2014
I love bargains specially free books so this app is the best I've seen I have found a few new authors and will definitely be purchasing the next books when they come out so it works both ways I get a free novel and if I like it I buy the next simple!

5.0 out of 5 stars fun app, 23 May 2014
A great app for anyone who enjoys a chance to read a good book gives you plenty of choices and can throw up the odd little gem now and then

4.0 out of 5 stars Free books, 24 Jun. 2014
Michael Puttick (Crawley West Sussex UK) - See all my reviews
Very nice selection of books that are all free with good author's these are well worth a read recommended my me anytime

5.0 out of 5 stars My Kindle was an excellent purchase and is excellent for packing on holiday, 3 Aug. 2014
I can always find something to read. I have read my way through Charles Dickens, H Rider Haggard, Wilkie Collins, Jane Austen and the Bronte Sisters among others. My Kindle was an excellent purchase and is excellent for packing on holiday. Loading and searching books is easy and there is such a range. I bought Winter of the World by Ken Follett for 20p on offer and there are many modern authors although I myself have a preference for the classics.

4.0 out of 5 stars free kindle book suggestions, 19 July 2014
Fairly new user of this app so limited use however so far found it a great way to check out a variety of books I probably would not know about. With many free gives an oportunity to try and if not your taste cab delete.

4.0 out of 5 stars Free, but not always, 5 Jun. 2014
Very good as long as you check before buying that they are free, you can some times get caught out when it is changed, and a cost has been added.

4.0 out of 5 stars What's not to like?, 3 Sept. 2014
Simple free app, updates every day with lists of free books available via Amazon, I have already downloaded some and read them. As I would not even have looked at the books, this app has broadened my reading experiences.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 11 Dec. 2014
There's a glut of applications for USA Kindle owners but seldom do you find an application targeted at the UK market. Additionally, they've taken the extra time to classify the tomes, indicating which ones are Christian, historical romance. In other words, no more Amazon roulette with the free books :-)
I'm quite a slow reader, but I do appreciate having a ton of free books on my device that I can read, knowing if I don't like it, it's down to the crappy author (rare) not because I've downloaded yet more Christian, historical romance. Believe me. There's a lot of that crap out there!! Thank heavens for applications like this! :-)