4.0 out of 5 stars Good App
Not all are free, but you are warned to check on each occasion and there is some doubling up. However is UK based and thanks to this app I have found and downloaded several free books..just need to read them now!
Published 7 months ago by Del Perrin

1.0 out of 5 stars No books!
I have just downloaded this and I'm glad it was free as there are no books I selected the setting and genres I wanted, it said loading books then there are no books!
Published 1 month ago by Emma

4.0 out of 5 stars Good App, 23 Mar 2014
This review is from: Kindle UK Free Books, Kindle Fire UK Free Books, Kindle Fire HD UK Free Books (App)

4.0 out of 5 stars a useful resource for readers, 3 April 2014
If you are a keen reader this is a great resource for you. Each day New titles appear that are available at zero cost or nominal charge ( less than 2 pounds

5.0 out of 5 stars My Kindle was an excellent purchase and is excellent for packing on holiday, 3 Aug 2014
I can always find something to read. I have read my way through Charles Dickens, H Rider Haggard, Wilkie Collins, Jane Austen and the Bronte Sisters among others. My Kindle was an excellent purchase and is excellent for packing on holiday. Loading and searching books is easy and there is such a range. I bought Winter of the World by Ken Follett for 20p on offer and there are many modern authors although I myself have a preference for the classics.

4.0 out of 5 stars Free, but not always, 5 Jun 2014
Very good as long as you check before buying that they are free, you can some times get caught out when it is changed, and a cost has been added.

5.0 out of 5 stars fun app, 23 May 2014
A great app for anyone who enjoys a chance to read a good book gives you plenty of choices and can throw up the odd little gem now and then

4.0 out of 5 stars Free books, 24 Jun 2014
Michael Puttick (Crawley West Sussex UK) - See all my reviews
Very nice selection of books that are all free with good author's these are well worth a read recommended my me anytime

5.0 out of 5 stars great app, 17 July 2014
I love bargains specially free books so this app is the best I've seen I have found a few new authors and will definitely be purchasing the next books when they come out so it works both ways I get a free novel and if I like it I buy the next simple!

4.0 out of 5 stars free kindle book suggestions, 19 July 2014
Fairly new user of this app so limited use however so far found it a great way to check out a variety of books I probably would not know about. With many free gives an oportunity to try and if not your taste cab delete.

5.0 out of 5 stars From BookMonk - App working fine now. Please use it now., 20 Aug 2014
Sorry for the inconvenience. We were on vacation Week of August 17th and that's why app didn't update for 3 days.

App works fine now. There are 80 to 110 free books each day. App updates only around midnight/early morning UK time since we are in Canada. So please check book prices are still free. thank you!

4.0 out of 5 stars Fairly good, 11 Aug 2014
Have found some excellent books on this apps but there are currently none available, not really sure if this is an often thing or not as I've only had it a week but still a great app to have regardless :)