5.0 out of 5 stars MY KIDS THOUGHT IT WAS BRILL
Your kidose are imaginative read these sires of book!It's a amazing pice of writing but if you have a Ebook try one sample to be sure you like it.
Published 6 months ago by David Haynes

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad
Honestly? Not as great as the first two but saying that Big Macs story is the best one for me personally. Full of very funny moments and some... cringe worthy moments but yeah it was not bad all n all.
Published 7 months ago by Alex Jones

5.0 out of 5 stars MY KIDS THOUGHT IT WAS BRILL, 25 Feb 2014
This review is from: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Vol. 3 (Kindle Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars beyond my wildest expectations, 15 Aug 2014
I didn't love vol.2 of this series as much as I did vol.1, I felt it fell short slightly.
This volume is beyond anything I could have hoped for!!!
The metaness of everything in this volume is mouth wateringly delicious, from "this watch is me" to "why haven't I leaped yet?" are beautiful little nods to the fandom and when a series can do that without a problem, I love it even more.
The stories are brilliantly done, I love the fact that this has a full 2-parter with Big Mac, he needs this, even if it is only in comic continuity.
I love Luna in this and I offically join the ranks of LunaMac.
And we finally get some development for the forgotten Princess, Cadence needed this volume to expand her character from being a toy shill, and having Shining Armour being a geek RULES!!!

As you can see I love this volume, its brillliant!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 3 July 2014
AnnieFrazz "Annie" (Chesterfield, Derbyshire, UK) - See all my reviews
Bought as a present. They loved it. 😊

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, 10 Feb 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 4 Aug 2014
Have you ever wondered how Vinyl Scratch (aka, DJ PON3) obtained her cutie mark? How Shining Armour met Princess Cadence?
In this comic book, you will find out. There are two stories, one featuring Big Macintosh and another one featuring the famous couple.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 13 Aug 2014