5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for any girl (even big ones). I love it!
I love this product - it is really easy to use. Great results every time as advertised. I will definitely buy again.
Published 7 months ago by Nicola Erskine

2.0 out of 5 stars Glitza Body and Nail Tattoo Art
The Glitza was unbelievable for the price we paid, contained a few transfers and 4 tiny pots of glitter, absolute rubbish!
Published 9 months ago by Dave Jones

2.0 out of 5 stars Glitza Body and Nail Tattoo Art, 26 May 2014
This review is from: Glitza Body and Nail Tattoo Art (Toy)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for any girl (even big ones). I love it!, 10 July 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars A lovely Thank You letter, 10 July 2014
This review is from: Glitza Body and Nail Tattoo Art (Toy)
I sent one of these to my 7 year old niece for her birthday and I received such a lovely thank you letter from her I think that speaks for itself.

5.0 out of 5 stars NOT JUST FOR THE KIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, 10 July 2014
This review is from: Glitza Body and Nail Tattoo Art (Toy)
I was looking for something new to buy for girls birthdays and came across Glitza Body and Nail Tattoo Art. It was such a success that I will certainly be buying some more. I think it is such a brilliant idea, effective and fun. In fact to be honest, I kept one of the packs and put a butterfly body tattoo on my wrist for an evening do and got loads of comments. I was also pleasantly surprised that it stayed on for a few days. A real hit!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun for kids, 10 July 2014
This review is from: Glitza Body and Nail Tattoo Art (Toy)
Great fun for kids, works really well, its as easy as a kids tattoo to use but they really look good when finished

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the money!, 9 July 2014
This review is from: Glitza Body and Nail Tattoo Art (Toy)
My daughter has had great fun tattooing everyone and everything she can. Every one of the 19 girls at her recent birthday party were tattooed and we still have glitter and transfers left. With reference to one of the other reviews, the fact that there's only 3 pots of glitter is not a problem because the glitter goes such a long way. We have bought similar items before but this set gives much better results and in my view is great value for money. Would definitely recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars simply stunning!, 2 Feb. 2014
Foxy (High Wycombe, Bucks, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Glitza Body and Nail Tattoo Art (Toy)
I bought this for my friend's daughter (8 yrs old) She loves arts & crafts and spends hours drawing and making stuff for her dolls but also wanted something girly as she loves make up. When I saw it advertised on TV it looked easy to do with no mess and really sparkly. Well it's a great success! She loves it and told all her friends about it in school. I'm told she was careful not rubbing it off and lasted well over a week despite regular washes her mum says!! I got a nice sparkly tattoo too last time I visited and have to say it looks amazing and great for parties.

Glitza Body and Nail Tattoo Art