5.0 out of 5 stars amazingly simple tranformation
Published 2 months ago by Su

3.0 out of 5 stars I am so glad i didnt pay full price
I have not opened this toy yet as it is an xmas present.

I am so glad i didnt pay full price, it looks really cheap and flimsy. it doesnt really look like the picture eitther, the colour is not that bright. I was disappointed when i saw it.
Published 5 days ago by mamabell

5.0 out of 5 stars amazingly simple tranformation, 1 Sep 2014
Su (England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Transformers Age of Extinction Mega 1-Step Bumblebee Figure (Toy)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I will admit that I am a sucker for Transformers – I wasn’t born when they first came out and by the time I was old enough my father made it clear that he didn’t approve of these “creatures” that could change into other things – they had to be some kind of “witchcraft”. The thing is he wasn’t a religious man but anything that he could cast into a garden bonfire while ranting about the evils of witchcraft would be removed from the house and incinerated. To be quite honest he never really approved of anything.

This is an enormous autobot “Bumble Bee” Transformer. Bee stands at (approximately) 26.5 cm from toes to top of head and about 25 cm long as the car. As the Transformer he can fire discs from his hand to ward off any Deceptacons.

The yellow Bee Camaro sports car is stunning - a true master piece of the Transformer art.

Bee is easy to manipulate from Transformer to Camaro and back – some of the past releases from Hasbro have taken hours for us adults to change the Transformer to vehicle and/or back. Especially bad were the figures which you built and then tried to transform – Soundwave stands out as one of the worst but the whole series were bad.

This Transformer is simple to change.

Put the arms in the “muscle man” pose (as it comes in the box) and holding the torso (for stability) move the leg (his right according to the instructions thought to be honest I can’t see a problem is you want to move his left leg instead) round over the body to the leg on the other side and click into place. The last bit may require some adult help as the final clicks require quite a bit of pressure.

I am really impressed by this Transformer it is one of the best we own.

4.0 out of 5 stars It is nice and chunky and colour so good for little hands ..., 15 Sep 2014
Kirsty at the Overflowing Library (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This toy has proved at hit at home. It is nice and chunky and colour so good for little hands and it is very easy to transform.

Perfect for a young transformers fan.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple, 1 Sep 2014
Amazon Customer (London) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
We've bought a few transformer toys for my son and they've always been far too complicated for him (and us!) to transform. This one is very cleverly put together and transforms in one simple move. It needs some strong fingers to lock it into the car position, but otherwise can easily be manipulated by a child.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 1 Nov 2014
Brought for my 4 year old son for Christmas, looks brilliant quality, reccomend to anyone with a child that's mad on Transformers

4.0 out of 5 stars Great toy., 27 Oct 2014
Great toy kids love it. Only downside it's a bit fiddly to put back into the car. Would recommend.

3.0 out of 5 stars I am so glad i didnt pay full price, 15 Nov 2014
I have not opened this toy yet as it is an xmas present.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed!!, 20 Nov 2014
Product arrived in a brown box, not the original packaging as shown on here! Very disappointed in the colour difference too, bumblebee looks a vibrant yellow in the photos and looks a very dull orange when arrived.

1.0 out of 5 stars The transformer came unpackaged in a box, didn't fit ..., 15 Nov 2014
The transformer came unpackaged in a box, didn't fit together well and was impossible to transform. I had to pay P&P to return it to the U.S.

3.0 out of 5 stars This is a great toy and my little boy loves it however the ..., 12 Aug 2014
This is a great toy and my little boy loves it however the wheels keep coming off and now one is lost.

1.0 out of 5 stars Bought as a birthday present for my son. Didn't ..., 16 Nov 2014
Bought as a birthday present for my son. Didn't last 2 hours before wheels broke off and won't fit back on. Returned for refund.