5.0 out of 5 stars Heaven Knows You Should Buy This, 31 Mar 2014
This review is from: Heaven Knows (MP3 Download)
Loved this song. Great beat, great lyrics. I usually don't like rock and roll, but this was to good to not buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Raw, edgy, and full of attitude, 27 Feb 2014
This review is from: Heaven Knows (MP3 Download)
It's good to see that good solid raw rock can still be delivered by new bands (as opposed to the legends of the 80's and 90's). Packed full of attitude and hard hitting this is the anthem of a great current band. Lead vocals are powerful and distinctive backed up with strong heavy guitar. Best new band I have come across for years, and the lead singer just adds to the appeal!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Not so easy., 25 Feb 2014
This review is from: Heaven Knows (MP3 Download)
The track itself is awesome but i still have not managed to work out how to download it to my phone.

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW, 17 Feb 2014
This review is from: Heaven Knows (MP3 Download)
When I heard this track on Kerrang, I found myself sing along with the whole song, and stayed in front of the DAB radio until I saw that the group was the pretty reckless, so found it on Amazon and had to buy it.

If this isn't top ten I`ll want too know why not as this is a great track as well as being very catchy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very catchy, great single., 13 Feb 2014
This review is from: Heaven Knows (MP3 Download)
One of my favourites from them, the single is incredible and I can't get enough of it! Hope it smashes the charts!

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great song, 21 Jan 2014
This review is from: Heaven Knows (MP3 Download)
I'll concede, the first time I heard this song, it wasn't quite as impressed as I was with Going to Hell/Follow Me Down. I'm normally a fan of metal, so TPR are slightly out of my comfort zone, but I've been introduced to them by my partner and I love them.
After a few listens, this song will be stuck in your head. If Going to Hell is a ballsy hard rock song, then Heaven Knows is an anthemic crowd-baiter. Catchy as hell, without being too 'poppy'. Gotta love some Taylor Momsen.

Heaven Knows