5.0 out of 5 stars Great book
I enjoyed the first book so I thought I'd give this one a go too and I wasn't disappointed! Good story and I liked the way the rest of the characters blended into the book
Published 5 months ago by Rhian

3.0 out of 5 stars it's ok
Really enjoyed the first book in this series but found this one lacking, don't know why just didn't enjoy the story as much as the previous book.
Published 5 months ago by The Smith Clan

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 30 Jan 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars it's ok, 15 Feb 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab, 6 Feb 2014
This review is from: Reaper's Legacy: Reapers Motorcycle Club (Kindle Edition)
I enjoyed the first Reapers book so was looking forward to this one and I was not disappointed! Great toryline with intriguing characters and some old favourites!

5.0 out of 5 stars Reapers Legacy, 29 Jan 2014
This review is from: Reaper's Legacy: Reapers Motorcycle Club (Kindle Edition)
I feel so lucky that I got to read this straight after I finished Reapers property. I have fallen in love with this author and her characters!! I can't wait for more!
I have read biker stories before but what I like about this series is that Wylde doesn't concentrate too much on the business of the MC. Although this does come into the story and add some drama, her focus is more on the characters whose story she is telling.
I love Ruger.
He is a hot, HOT, bad ass alpha male with tattoos and piercings in all the right places. ;)
The build up between these two characters was great. I also really liked Sophie and I understood her concerns.

A great mix of hot bikers, drama, laugh out loud moments and love.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, 20 Feb 2014
This review is from: Reaper's Legacy: Reapers Motorcycle Club (Kindle Edition)
If you enjoyed the first book in the series then you will love this one!!

I thought rugger was a gem with Noah and Sophie and he has his caveman ways but that why we love these books! Please don't take as long to write the next book

4.0 out of 5 stars Hello rugged Ruger :), 20 Feb 2014
This review is from: Reaper's Legacy: Reapers Motorcycle Club (Kindle Edition)
I really enjoyed this book, another one I couldn't put down. I like the fact that the ladies in these books are feisty and have absolutely no intention of letting their men get away with anything even though the men think they're in charge lol!

I liked Ruger, and especially how much he loved his nephew Noah and that he'll do anything for Sophie if she'll let him.

I loved book 1, I loved book 2, I'm desperate for book 3 because I NEED to know about Em and Hunter!

If you like strong men, tattoos, bikes and lets face it what's not to like then have a go at this :)

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVED IT, 14 Feb 2014
This review is from: Reaper's Legacy: Reapers Motorcycle Club (Kindle Edition)
Absolutely loved this series. Can't wait for more. Lets hope its not too long before the next ones are out.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but..., 9 Feb 2014
I really enjoyed Reapers Property so reading Reapers Legacy
was a no brainer. Overall I enjoyed the book, but there are some 'buts'. First the story is a little slow without a whole lot of action and it was pretty repetitive in places and the whole will they won't they got a little boring too. Secondly there's not a whole lot of sex and the odd sex scene is pretty tame honestly. Certainly not what I'd consider proper hot for an MC book.

I would recommend this series and I would read another Reaper book but I definitely didn't enjoy this book as much as the first. Hopefully the next book will offer more than this one did and hopefully we won't have to wait as long for it to be published either.

4.0 out of 5 stars Reaper's MC book 2, 21 July 2014
Sarah (Feeling Fictional) (Kent, England) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Reaper's Legacy: Reapers Motorcycle Club (Kindle Edition)
I have a confession to make, MC (Motorcycle Club) stories are a bit of a guilty pleasure of mine and I love Joanna Wylde's Reapers MC series. These stories aren't traditional hearts and flowers romances, they're dark, gritty and often disturbing. The men are alphas to the extreme and live outside the normal rules of society. Women fall into two categories - sweet butts who are hangers on who are basically fair game for any of the club members to do what they want with or old ladies who are pretty much the property of one of the MC members. The men have no respect for the sweet butts but the old ladies are well protected and cared for and any of the guys will put their lives on the line to keep them safe. It's a misogynistic society and one that I REALLY wouldn't want to live in but I find it incredibly fascinating to read about.

Sophie knows very little about MC life, the only connection she has to the Reapers is that one of the members, Ruger, is the uncle of her eight year old son, Noah. Sophie always had the biggest crush on Ruger but it was his step-brother, Zach, that she met first and foolishly gave her heart to. Zach was an abusive partner and a deadbeat dad who has had no contact with Noah in years. Sophie struggles to support herself and her son financially but although Ruger has offered to help her in the past he had no idea just how bad things were for her until one night when she finds herself in over her head. It is Noah who calls Ruger for help and now he's realised exactly what is going on he is determined to get his nephew to safety.

I love that Sophie was more willing to stand up for herself than Marie was in the previous book. Sophie has had enough of men walking all over her and she isn't about to let Ruger take control of her life no matter how hot she finds him. Ruger wants Sophie and Noah in his life, he wants to take care of them both and he wants to be able to act on the attraction that sizzles between him and Sophie but he isn't prepared to make her any promises and feels like he should be allowed to see other women too. Sophie knows she deserves better than that, she is wary of the MC lifestyle for a start but she's definitely not prepared to sit back and let Ruger sleep around on her. She'd rather be on her own than let that happen and I was so pleased to see her stand her ground on that issue. I also enjoyed seeing her get to know the other old ladies and realising how strong the friendship was between them. The old ladies rally around and offer her advice on how to get what she wants from Ruger and I really enjoyed the camaraderie between them all.

Ruger is out of his depth when it comes to Sophie. He is used to being in control and for women falling over backwards just to be with him. He's never really had to fight for what he wants before but Sophie and Noah are worth it and he is forced to reassess his own life to decide what is really important. I loved the interactions between Rugar and Noah, he is so patient and caring towards his nephew and a great father figure for him. You know without a doubt that Ruger would do anything to protect his family and Sophie and Noah are the centre of his world. Of course it doesn't hurt that Ruger is hot as hell and he's definitely a skilled dirty talker.

Reaper's Legacy isn't just about their romance though, trouble was brewing between the Reapers and rival gang the Devil's Jacks in the first book and it escalates even further in this book. There is plenty of action to keep you on the edge of your seat and Joanna Wylde has really set things up to get even more interesting in the third book Devil's Game. I can't wait to read Em's story!

4.0 out of 5 stars 'Reapers Forever, Forever Reapers!', 12 Feb 2014
Amazon Customer (Wiltshire, England.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Reaper's Legacy: Reapers Motorcycle Club (Kindle Edition)
‘The man was like heroin – seductive, addictive, and a damned good way to wake up dead.’ - Sophie

Ah, there ain't nuthin' better than taking a fictitious ride into unchartered territory with a notorious Motorcycle Club and coming out of it unscathed and hotter than a bit-ch in heat...throw me a bone here because I'm just begging for more!

What is it about these territorial bad boys…these leather clad one percenters who play by their own rules, live a life of underground crime and have no misconceptions of taking what they feel is rightfully theirs, that has me and my fellow MC book lovin' sisters swooning with envious desire? I can only assume it dates back to those Neanderthal days when we secretly loved to be pulled around by our hair and grunted at… 'me man, you woman’, yada yada yada. Well, whatever it is, I can't seem to get enough of it and trust me when I say, these boys from Idaho know how to get my engine revvin. Patch me in baby and lets ride because I just love these guys. Picnic, Horse, BAM BAM, and Rugar are back and WOW, Joanna Wylde certainly did not disappoint with this sequel!

Rugar and Sophie's story was so refreshing because the main focus here, besides having the serious hots for one another, is the welfare of a 7 year old little boy addicted to Skylanders (Oh... how I can relate, you have no idea).

Walking in on the moment Sophie lost her virginity on his worn couch is not something he has forgotten easily, especially as it was also the moment she got knocked up by his little deadbeat Half Brother. Pulled together by circumstance, all it took was one night by the side of the road to change everything. If there is anything Rugar loves more in this world than the Reaper MC it is Noah, Sophie and Zach's little boy.

With Zach shirking his parental responsibilities, Rugar steps in and plays the Uncle role perfectly, but it's hard seeing the girl, who at only 17 held him tight and put her trust in him, clung to him as if he was her only life line. Sophie got under his skin that night, but when she ups sticks and leaves Idaho and moves to Seattle to embrace the trials of single parenthood a couple of years later, he knows that following her is an impossibility - his home is here with the Reapers MC. So, he visits occasionally, as and when he can, while keeping an eye from a safe distance.

That is until one night, five years later, when Noah makes a distress call to his Uncle and Rugar decides to close the distance and take matters into his own hands, the only way he knows how... And he's not taking no for an answer.

Reapers Legacy is a great book, it would have been a solid five but Sophie's inability to make up her damn mind gave me serious bouts of whiplash and I felt like slapping her! I also felt it was a little tamed down on the angst factor, I would have liked just a little more where that came from. However, Sophie's marguerita lovin' friend Kimber was a total riot and gave me a good chuckle or two and I can't end this review without mentioning Rugar again, throughout it all he was my champion - pure sinfully wicked bikerlicious! And, (nope...not quite finished) - getting reacquainted with Marie and Horse felt just like coming home. All in all, a brilliantly constructed standalone read with some amazing characters.

They may be scary in their own way but they've got heart, and they have just taken a piece of mine!

Can't wait for the next one...our girl Em deserves a piece of the action and Hunter has his work cut out. Bring it on, I say!

Reapers Forever, Forever Reapers!

Read and Reviewed for Perusing Princesses Blog