5.0 out of 5 stars Falconer. Files review
Published 7 months ago by Amazon Customer

2.0 out of 5 stars Glass House: The Falconer Files - File 11
Poor story from an author who's run out of storyline; I've read all of the Falconer Files to date and now there's too much 'soap' and not enough 'whodunnit'. I won't be buying any more 'Falconer Files'
Published 7 months ago by James T

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars Glass House: The Falconer Files - File 11, 9 Feb 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Falconer files, 16 Feb 2014
This review is from: Glass House (The Falconer Files Book 11) (Kindle Edition)
I usually really enjoy this authors books. I did enjoy it but not as much as usual. I have no objections to the main characters being gay I actually have no feelings one way or another but the constant "gay bashing" comments were a bit wearing. Also Falconer had a bit of a rant at the end about people, which really didn't seem in keeping with the usual style of writing. He is a quite straight laced character which is one of the reasons I like him, but this felt more like it was coming from the author than Falconer. One annoying point at the end of my kindle edition, it kept missing out Carmichael's name, which was odd, and slightly off putting. This book will certainly not put me off the series or author, I actually have several downloaded waiting to read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Falconer. Files review, 28 Jan 2014
This review is from: Glass House (The Falconer Files Book 11) (Kindle Edition)
The falconer files detectives story's never fail to amuse me I wait eagerly for the next instalments will Kerry have twin girls or boy's will falconer have learn,t his lesson and not be so trusting of Carmichael, s brothers what about Roberts is he swinging the led with the mumps and will falconer find him out. what mystery awaits Will there be a file 12? I certainly hope so.

2.0 out of 5 stars A bit of nonsense, 22 Mar 2014
This review is from: Glass House (The Falconer Files Book 11) (Kindle Edition)
I found the whole thing a bit silly. I skipped through most of it just to prove to myself that I was right about who did the murders. I think I guessed it from about chapter three. Just not my kind of book.,

1.0 out of 5 stars Author has completely lost the plot!, 14 July 2014
This review is from: Glass House (The Falconer Files Book 11) (Kindle Edition)
I have read all the previous Falconer Files and thoroughly enjoyed them, but the author has completely lost her way with this book. The book was full of unnecessary and offensive gay terms and the main characters were speaking and behaving in a totally different way to the previous books. It's a shame as I have really enjoyed the other books in this series but after this awful excuse for a book I won't be downloading an more.

5.0 out of 5 stars MORE HIGH JINKS IN RURAL SETTING., 2 Feb 2014
Lucy Maud "book lover" (Harrow, Middlesex, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Glass House (The Falconer Files Book 11) (Kindle Edition)
This series is turning into another Midsomer Murders, surprised there is anyone left alive. The author has cleverly made use of the public fascination with reality shows. No more spoilers. Love this series, well worth a read.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not up to standard, 22 Feb 2014
This review is from: Glass House (The Falconer Files Book 11) (Kindle Edition)
I have read all of the Falconer Files, with much enjoyment, but this one just didn't come up to the mark. I found the story line just a bit silly and had guessed "whodunnit" very early on.

1.0 out of 5 stars " bye bye Harry & Davey ", 10 Aug 2014
This review is from: Glass House (The Falconer Files Book 11) (Kindle Edition)
Bye bye Harry & Davey, having read many stories of the duo this was dire, whilst it started of in good mode and quite a simple plot the talks between H & D got very boring and needless, if the author was trying to make a point it was made the first time round. This shall be my last purchase of the duo.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 July 2014
This review is from: Glass House (The Falconer Files Book 11) (Kindle Edition)
Andrea Frazer at her best.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 3 July 2014
This review is from: Glass House (The Falconer Files Book 11) (Kindle Edition)
Love Andrea Frazer books can't wait for the next one.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›