5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product
An excellent product at an excellent price. We were delighted with the quality and the finish of this buggy. Thanks.
Published 17 months ago by Mr. T. Howard

1.0 out of 5 stars Dangerous product as wheels come off when in use
Published 8 months ago by suzie hodgins

1.0 out of 5 stars Dangerous product as wheels come off when in use, 23 Nov. 2014
This is the worst buggy I have ever bought. From within the first 2 months of use we had trouble with keeping the hood attached and wheels coming off. I have now had it 6 months and it's no longer safe to use. The wheels come off whilst my daughter is in it, the frame has twisted and the hooks that hold the hood on keep detatching and have hit her in the face. I would never buy one of these again

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 5 Mar. 2014
Mr. T. Howard (Dundonald Belfast) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Obaby Atlas V2 Stroller & Footmuff (Little Sailor) (Baby Product)

5.0 out of 5 stars ref: Obaby Atlas V2 stroller & Footmuff- Little Salior, 27 Mar. 2014
I choose this stroller for its design ,its very good value it has everything you need footmuff, raincover .Its also easy to fold .

2.0 out of 5 stars Really disappointed, 6 July 2014
Really nice design and easy to fold but that's it. The "duel suspension" doesn't do anything, you can't use the shopping basket while the recline is down, to put the seat recline down you have to adjust all the straps first or baby will be squashed meaning your likely to wake baby and I've only had this for a month and the wheels are really squeaky and don't want to turn properly.
It's a good pram if you don't have to use it everyday, live in a nice flat area and just want a pretty pushchair

2.0 out of 5 stars Don't bother, 20 July 2015
I was initially very pleased with this pushchair, but after a short while I become more and more disappointed.the fabric rips very easily and has torn in several places just from normal every day use. The brakes are also terribly stiff and an unbelievable faff to use. The minute you put anything in the changing bag it tugs on the straps and they don't sit right. Petty really but it always bugged me so much.
As a light weight pram for occasional use (should you need a light weight stroller)whilst it's on a good offer price id say it's worth getting but full price for every day use, don't bother.
It's only redeeming feature is the foot mug, which I've shoved on my old pushchair from my travel system. Why I ever bothered to get a stroller is beyond me!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 25 Mar. 2015
Perfect pushchair for my one year old grandson