5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant
Published 16 months ago by dayash

1.0 out of 5 stars Wouldn't buy again
After 5 times of using for an hour a time in an aquavit class the soles went through had to buy a better pair absolute rubbish
Published 18 months ago by red 62

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 24 Dec. 2013
I ordered these with some trepidation because of the size issue. I normally take size 8UK but sometimes 9, and since I was warned that these come rather large I was not sure what to order. In the end, I chose size 7 and they fit perfectly. I haven't tried them in water yet but they seem well made and sturdy. What's more the delivery was far quicker than projected. Brilliant!

5.0 out of 5 stars JUST PERFECT!!!, 26 Mar. 2013
I ordered a few different styles to try and these are definitely the BEST!!! I want them specifically for swimming, where there are rocks and they will be perfect for the job. I ordered the pretty pink and a size smaller than a shoe. They have velcro opening, so easy to put on and take off, whereas, some have a pull string and not so easy.
A strong sole and not flimsy - BUY THEM!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Wouldn't buy again, 23 Oct. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Beach shoes, 2 Mar. 2013
Julie Cracknell (Windsor UK) - See all my reviews
Would not have liked to go swimming without these, they protect feet well from stones and coral, not to mention possible sea urchins.

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and nasty, 7 Oct. 2013
I've seen similar shoes in sports direct for half the price and they are so much better than these. I have no idea why there are any good reviews. I was in the sea for barely a minute before the Velcro came unstuck and the shoes started to fall off. The stitching is also poor and they have gone in the bin after one outing. Don't buy them, they look as rubbish as they are.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Advice, 29 Oct. 2013
J. Brook "J.Brook" (Wakefield,UK) - See all my reviews
Definitely glad I read other comments, because of that I bought a size smaller than my normal shoe size and even then they are a bit on the big side but a good product for the price and the quality seems fine for the money. Delivered super fast.

3.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 5 May 2013
But I found them a little larger than expected so when wet the are too loose. Still they do the job.

4.0 out of 5 stars A bit hit and miss, 28 Mar. 2013
3 pairs were great but 1 pair had the stitching coming a part but ce la vie, but came quick

2.0 out of 5 stars Rapid wear, 14 Feb. 2014
Christmas present(requested) Ordered size smaller than normal - fitted well and liked velcro fastening.
Sole worn smooth under ball of foot and heel after only 3 Aquafit sessions in pool. Still possible to wear but after 10sessions the insole cover became loose and rucked so unpleasant to wear andlikely to cause bruising.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love them - but buy a smaller size, 16 Jan. 2015
This is my third pair, I love these shoes! Great for swimming in the sea and protecting feet from getting cut on coral. We also do a bit of river swimming and these give a good grip when clambering over wet stones.

Yes they wear out quickly, especially the inner sole, but that's to be expected with such a cheap product.

The sizing -as others have mentioned- is very generous. I am a 6.5 and the 5 fits me. My other half is a 9 and he wears an 8 in these. Don't buy them to big as they stretch when wet and can easily fall off in the sea.