on 11 July 2011
This Titleist bundle represents great value for money especially for the beginner/ high handicap golfer e.g. me! These may be Grade B balls - however the Titleists I received were largely unmarked and looked practically unused. I think most were Grade B's due to corporate logos etc. The box I received included premium balls including Pro V's, Nxt Tour balls etc. Overall - this bundle represents excellent value for money.
on 8 June 2012
Order 100 Balls - Received exactly what it said on the box. Good quality, cheap, clean golf balls for me to lose in the woods - Perfect
on 6 February 2012
All were clean though a few had pen marks and a couple weren't Titleist. Come to that there were only 99 not 100 !!
I would definitely buy them again. Free delivery to Portugal makes them unbeatable for me.
on 26 December 2011
Arrived promptly, All Titleist (no Pro Vs) , 95 out of 100 were very good condition & the other 5 were ok, just marked. Good value for money & as I say in the title its not the balls ( well not all about the balls) its the mug swinging the club. Would buy again or from same source.
on 29 December 2011
Bought as a Xmas prezzie for husband, good quality hopefully they will last him. Packed very well good value for 100 balls
on 11 October 2013
Not as good as other websites but adequate for the job required. These balls are more like practice balls and not good quality for a round of golf. It may have just been the batch I was supplied with but many were marked or slightly scuffed.
on 21 July 2011
Grade B is more than adequate,half a dozen were not Titleist and there were no Pro V1s obviously but solid box with the odd identification dot etc
on 10 October 2013
I bought these 2nd chance golf balls,they are in very good condition,great value for money.
Just what I wanted thanks.
on 28 August 2014
Got these delivered 36 hours after being ordered. The even better news was that I got more then I ordered, result. Though the balls are classed as grade b this only seems to be because they have personalised or advertisement s on them, there was only one which had a slight scuff, great valur for the money.
These are second chance balls which are the ideal thing for a golfer such as myself whose handicap is based upon balls lost per round, rather than strokes! 48 quality balls for less than £25.00 represent good value for me, as on a bad day, on a crowded course, I have been known to just select another ball from my bag rather than tediously searching the rough for the ball.

In terms of quality they are obviously not new, however, they are more than suitable for me to use on the course (higher quality) to use for shot practice with a next and mat in the garden. For better golfers who are unlikely to use these balls on a course, may I say that they are ideal for practice and the simple provision in a good quality net and mat will save a fortune in trips to the range in both fees and fuel. Well worth the money paid.