5.0 out of 5 stars Magnificient! Wonderful! Every track is great!, 17 Mar. 2014
Prof Harvey Crichton (Gloucester, Oxford, London, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Barefoot and Pregnant (MP3 Download)
So pleased. The Dollyrots said their next album would be back to their roots like their first album and boy they weren't kidding! Bravo Kelly! Recently pregnant and with constant news on their website this personal band we all know and love have released a great album. This is a classic for the future full of high energy, humour and great riffs and high energy you will want to dance and sing along to and drive to. Great stuff indeed! A masterpiece and right back to their roots with this wonderful album I was blown away on first hearing it! God bless them The Dollyrots!!! We do love them and unlike a lot of bands with their website and video casts this is a band we feel we know. I was waiting for this album for quite a while and boy was I not disappointed not one iota, not for a single second. A classic. I really love it guys! Full of love and joy and life this album shines from the brim of fullness and ripeness and young love still with that real attitude and backbeat and happy drumming.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Barefoot and Pregnant (MP3 Download)
awesome album!