TOP 50 REVIEWERon 25 January 2014
This book started really well, it was fast paced and interesting, although it needed editing and it must be said Hanah and Aiden lacked a certain amount of chemistry but I think this was due mainly to the shortness of the book, not enough time to develop them and then....what happened, it just ended at no point was it mentioned it was part of a series, I know it's a short book and I've stopped reading all the 20 to 40 page books which just lead to another short generally overpriced book but I checked quickly and this is the only book on amazon by this author so I assumed, wrongly that it was a short stand alone, I wish I hadn't wasted my time if authors are going to do this then we should be told, after all how difficult is it to put 'part of a series' and if it turns out that it's not part of a series then it's the worst ending I've ever come across.
I felt so annoyed and cheated when I finished the book that I was tempted to give one star but that would be unfair since I enjoyed the first 80% of the book.
on 21 January 2014
I loved this story and wish it had been longer and maybe given us more with the Hunter and the alpha.
on 25 January 2014
I know that this a short story. But just as it appeared to have a plot the book ended. Is this part of a series or just badly constructed
on 27 January 2014
I've only just started to read this book but it's got me gripped already!
wonder what's in store for hannah?
on 23 January 2014
Badly written couldn't relate to characters. Story was rushed and some spelling and grammar errors. Needs more thought to go into it.
on 27 October 2014
good book
on 30 January 2014
I'm so disappointed that's all I can say...how can you end a book right when the story begins??? who allowed this to be published?? there's no series it just ends.