on 30 April 2014
Love these CDs have quite a few .they bring back so many memories Just seen the stage show again hard to believe over fifty years has passed since first hearing most of these songs.
on 28 February 2014
It was excellently priced and it took me back to the days of my youth when you could hear the words and music was music.

Packaging was secure and the dispatch was prompt.
on 16 February 2014
I bought this cd for my husband who is mad on 50's and 60's music but when we played it, some of the songs are sung in a foreign language! This is not the first disc in the series that we have found glitches on but you can be sure it will be the last as we will not be buying any more. If you are a teacher of foreign language this could be used as a sort of teaching aid but it is of no use to the rest of us. Not good value for money. :-(
on 17 July 2014
Love this series of CDs. Have all the Dreamboats and Petticoats CDs. Brings back a lot of memories. Would recommend this CD if you love compilations.
on 11 March 2014
My only criticism of this CD is I have virtually all the tracks on other Dreamboats CD.
I just love sixties music, will never go out of fashion!
on 12 April 2014
Some of the songs are great, but I am tending to skip through quite a few - some sound as if they are not the originals, but the majority are good.
on 16 February 2014
Another super cd. We love the songs and play it regularly. Item arrived on time and was packed appropriately. I would recommend this cd.
on 5 May 2014
This pair of disc's were delivered in a well padded bag and take you back to the days of sun and melting roads and getting covered in tar
on 9 April 2014
if you like 50's and 60's music, whatever age you are you'll enjoy these sounds as you will with all the dreamboat cd compilations too
on 18 March 2014
Lovely valentines preside .... Love the style of music ..... The dreamboats and petticoats discs are all fantastic...... Love it !!!!