on 29 March 2014
My sister had already bought the cd for herself... and on hearing it I just had to have my own copy!!! It brought so many happy memories flooding back... particularly ones of our Mum singing along to so many of them when we were children! We both thoroughly recommend it!
on 21 May 2014
Really good cd lots of great tracks, good for in the car as a present or for parties.Buy others in the series.
on 20 May 2014
I brought this cd for a birthday present for my mum & she has most of the dream boats cds & loved this one to.
on 4 December 2015
I am well pleased with my C.D.'s wonderful to listen to this music, they Brong back so many Memories some good some not so good, But mostly Good, will buy from you again, Thank you, Merry Christmas all :
on 30 March 2014
Great cd, prefer disc two. But you will always get some records that you don't care for. Disc two has
great records one after the other which are all my favourites.
on 13 July 2014
For me this is the best one yet. The majority of the songs I had originally on 45 vinyl (still got some! ) absolutely love it.
on 15 June 2014
This CD was purchased as a present but I've purchased many of your other code in this group and have always enjoyed them.
on 4 April 2014
One of the series of Dreamboats and Petticoats - an all round good collection of 60's Pop Music. Very easy listening
on 17 December 2014
Another excellent compilation in the Dreamboats and Petticoats series.
on 5 October 2014
Great for listening to the best records that were made