Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£7.99

on 9 February 2014
Had never heard a Bombay Bicycle Club album before this one, but I gotta say, this is some of the finest pop music I have heard. Stunning from start to finish with so many highlights it'd be difficult to not be blown away by the sheer magnitude of their magnificent sound.
9.5/10 - just sublimely moving music
on 7 March 2014
This album received lukewarm reviews, with the usual good, bad, doesn't quite work format...

One review by tabloid 'journo' stated that the song 'Carry Me' was an unsuccessful experiment....??

My point of view as a musician myself is that this band are the most instinctive, talented and unique bunch of people you will hear, they are an incredible live experience and this album is extraordinary.....fact. It is crafted to ebb and flow seamlessly and carries you (pardon the pun) through it, grinning from beginning to end. I'm not saying that you have to be a musician to get this at all but what they create is really, really stunning, from a talent point of view there are no bands in the UK today at this level...

It has to be 5 stars for this, Summer is on it's way and this music is made for it.
on 19 February 2014
Really enjoying this, rhythmic, lyrical, melodious, one track follows seamlessly from another, nothing jars, I listen to it over and over.
on 3 February 2014
'So Long, See You Tomorrow' is the fourth studio album from Bombay Bicycle Club.

Despite being brandished in 2006 by NME as "the hottest band to come from North London for quite some time" BBC have managed to shake off the indie-hipster tag and continually come out with fresh sounding music; following a three year hiatus the band return with their distinct and unique vocal harmonies.

This is one of my favourite bands and, having looked forward to this release for some time now, I can say that I am not disappointed.

A lot is being made of the band's eclecticism, especially after the second album Flaws took a crudely acoustic sound. Yet despite the said departure I would claim that their sound has remained unambiguously consistent.

Once again the band revel in their sumptuously layered vocals - but there is a significant focus this time on percussion and beat work. 'Carry Me's' repetitive oscillation ebbs around house music whilst 'Home By Now' begins with a hip-hop funk; 'Whenever, Wherever' sounds like a drum and bass tune and 'Luna' suggests Bhangra dancefloor. Whilst the variation can be taken for a lack of firm identity I prefer to interpret it as a band willing to take on new sounds and experimentations.

And yet the band's zest and youthful energy, epitomised for example by the title track 'So Long, See You Tomorrow', remains in abundance. This will be a welcome addition for Bombay Bicycle Club's loyal following and a suitable introduction to newcomers of a band that has managed to maintain its image and passion despite an ever changing musical backdrop.

Listen to: 'Carry Me', 'Luna', 'So Long, See You Tomorrow'
on 16 February 2014
Every song complex and complete. Any difficult first impressions, like 'Carry Me', get ironed out with play - It's a grower, and the best the band have achieved yet.
on 7 February 2014
I bought this album after watching the band perform the song Luna on Sunday Brunch. Not only do I love that song, but the whole album is brilliant with some very catchy songs that you'll keep in your head all day. It's definitely worth a listen.
on 5 February 2014
If you have liked anything that Bombay Bicycle Club have released before then you are sure to love this album. I simply cannot fault it, a great listen that has sparked up my love for the band again. With vocals from Lucy Rose appearing on a number of tracks it truly is a beautiful album.

5 stars Bombay, 5 stars.
but how? Anyway, they're pulling it off.

This time it's a more poppie approach but don't run off, there's still plenty of classic BBC style here too. 44 mins of no duffers, festivalable excellence. Luna is my standout (as it is for many it seems) and I actually prefer the full fat album version over the more typical BBC version seen/heard on various online outlets.

Beat this album then BBC, go on I dare ya!
on 27 February 2014
Having been a fan of BBC since their first album, I was highly anticipating this album and it didn't disappoint! Although BBC have faced some criticism for not sticking to the same sound in each album, I have loved every album but I definitely think with So Long, See You Tomorrow they have found the sound they should stick to! I can't wait to hear this album live when I go see them on tour for the 2nd time.
on 28 February 2014
Another great addition to the bands collection. Can clearly see the overseas inspiration from the bands travels, especially in the songs Feel and Overdone.
Different vibes from the last albums, but still have those fantastic choruses and bridges that take me somewhere only Bombay can. Hopefully see them at Reading (please).