Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£7.99

on 22 April 2014
This is one of the best albums I've bought in a long time. Very different to most of their other stuff that I'd heard but I was really pleasantly surprised. I bought it about 6 weeks ago and I can say that I've comfortably listened to it about 20 times and I'm not yet bored. Perfect summer music, but also good to have on in the background in the office or at home. I think the fact that it's very different is part of the appeal, but I've had a lot of people ask me "Who is that? It's really good." when listening to it at work or with friends. Flawless, a must buy!
on 1 March 2014
I love this Band....I think they are amazing, everything they put together just fits and works together so well, watching them on YouTube etc, there is a real connection in this band and this Cd is worth every penny and more.... :)
on 27 February 2014
Having been a fan of BBC since their first album, I was highly anticipating this album and it didn't disappoint! Although BBC have faced some criticism for not sticking to the same sound in each album, I have loved every album but I definitely think with So Long, See You Tomorrow they have found the sound they should stick to! I can't wait to hear this album live when I go see them on tour for the 2nd time.
on 20 February 2014
Buy it end of. Get the cd, you then get the digital version via amazon mp3, handy if you change devices like me and am starting to lose patience with iTunes.
on 5 February 2014
A rollercoaster of bop-along to indie music. I will be listening to this for some time to come. The best and fourth album....all superlatives apply.
on 14 October 2014
great thing to own. my main reason for buying was so i had a momento of the band and that it helped support them and the music industry. The fact it came with a free mp3 copy is a great way of selling music and will make alot more people buy vinyl.
on 12 February 2014
I have never been fully won over by BBC but thisnew release will be in the running for best album of 2014
on 5 February 2014
Another new direction and another great album from Bombay Bicycle Club. They have expanded on the influences of world music that started to penetrate the music on 'A Different Kind Of Fix' and produced an album of joy and beauty. A lot of bands follow the 'tired' and tested dance-indie route but BBC have given it their own original twist. From the dance-oriented into 'Overdone' to the gentle, beautiful title track, the album is close to perfect. Buy and enjoy.
on 29 May 2015
Ignore the pretentious hipsters at NME/Pitchfork - this is a 10/10 album, they just don't want to admit it! Bombay have reinvented their sound again . It's a grower - takes a time to appreciate the subtleties of this record but after a few listens you'll fall in love with it.
on 5 February 2014
Love it not sure why just different and refreshing been waiting for the next album for a while and it doesn't disapoint