5.0 out of 5 stars I hate to think what you'd hear if this were on vinyl and you played it backwards
This song has earwormed me on a daily basis ever since I saw The Lego Movie, yet somehow I still love it. My previous record was ten days of "Booglie Wooglie Piggy" by The Andrews Sisters, by which time I was ready to fire bullets into my cerebellum.

How is it possible for me to still like this song after having it stuck in my head for months...
Published 7 months ago by R. E. Holmes

3.0 out of 5 stars After all Everything is Awesome!!
One for the kids. Had to but it because of the film. After all Everything is Awesome!!
Published 7 months ago by Darren Spinage

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 47 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars THIS is awesome!, 14 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Everything Is Awesome!!! (Feat. The Lonely Island) (MP3 Download)
I've seen the lego movie twice and this song is so happy and enjoyable I had to have a copy. It conjures up all the great feelings of when watching the movie! It's not a pop classic, but you will struggle to get it out off your head, even 5 hours later!

5.0 out of 5 stars It's ok, 11 Mar. 2014
P. Chandler "P" (UK) - See all my reviews
Not really it's AWESOME!
I have found myself singing it ever since I saw the film. Great film and the catchiest song ever.
My boy likes it too :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Everything is Awesome, 10 Mar. 2014
If you've not seen The Lego Movie yet, GO WATCH IT!
Then get this song stuck in your head :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 9 Mar. 2014
A really good upbeat tune, which is actually pretty funny! Exactly like the one at the end of the film

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun tune, 7 Mar. 2014
Mr. P. Davison "Bramley" (Rotherham) - See all my reviews
Took the kids to the cinema and they loved the film. They especially loved the theme tune so I downloaded it. Loads of fun tune and funny to boot. Well worth a download.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant song!, 7 Mar. 2014
Mrs. C. Skeggs (Essex, UK.) - See all my reviews
My 9 year old and 4 year old love this film and song and actually it is such a happy tune you can't help but smile...

5.0 out of 5 stars Brill kids love it, 5 Mar. 2014
Great song kids loved it after watching the movie. Even better as I got it using some free credit. Thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars everything is still awsome, 4 Mar. 2014
This is an excellent tune from an excellent movie and once it gets into your head, it gets stuck there.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great song for kids, 2 Mar. 2014
We used this for my son's birthday party with kids from age 4-10. They love this song and play it over and over, which can be annoying, but they have so much fun with it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Everything is awesome :):), 2 Mar. 2014
Lego movie was brill the song is so catchy :) everything is awesome everything is cool when your part of a team :D

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 47 | Next ›