5.0 out of 5 stars I hate to think what you'd hear if this were on vinyl and you played it backwards
This song has earwormed me on a daily basis ever since I saw The Lego Movie, yet somehow I still love it. My previous record was ten days of "Booglie Wooglie Piggy" by The Andrews Sisters, by which time I was ready to fire bullets into my cerebellum.

How is it possible for me to still like this song after having it stuck in my head for months...
Published 1 month ago by R. E. Holmes

3.0 out of 5 stars After all Everything is Awesome!!
One for the kids. Had to but it because of the film. After all Everything is Awesome!!
Published 2 months ago by Darren Spinage

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!!, 9 May 2014
This review is from: Everything Is Awesome!!! (Feat. The Lonely Island) (MP3 Download)
Loved the film when saw it and so just had the get the song to put it on my phone,

5.0 out of 5 stars THIS IS AWESOME, 26 April 2014
Kevin Lee (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Very infectious positive song to a very feel-good movie that is more than likely to win the feel-good flick of the year.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best song of all time., 22 April 2014
EVERYTHING IS AWESOME!! EVERYTHING IS COOL WHEN YOUR PART OF A TEAM! EVERYTHING IS AWESOME! WHEN YOUR LIVING IN A DREAM!

5.0 out of 5 stars Feel good song yay!!!, 18 April 2014
I really love this song and have set it as my ringtone on my phone. It just makes me feel really happy whenever i hear it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great family fun!, 5 April 2014
Mr. M. E. C. Bridle (Stalybridge, Mancester, UK) - See all my reviews
The kids love this - we all watched it at the cinema and could not wait to get our own copy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 1 April 2014
N. Desai (London) - See all my reviews
If you've seen the movie, you won't have been able to help yourself singing this as you left (and constantly since!). If this had got airplay, I dread to think how big it could have become.

Think a high energy equivalent of a feel-good track (like Pherrell's Happy from Despicable Me 2).

4.0 out of 5 stars if you want you kids to love you forever then buy this track (before they turn into teenagers), 31 Mar 2014
My Kids love this tune having seen the Lego movie, admittedly for adults its a mind numbing tune but it was never written for adults anyway. My six year old son can quote it word for word he even thinks his daddy is awesome which can't be bad. obviously I do hope they will go off this song after a few months when the next children's mind controlling song is released

5.0 out of 5 stars very catchy song., 18 Mar 2014
I downloaded this for my 10yr after he had seen the film,very catchy chorus and very silly lyrics.......
he loves love it and I can't help humming it while 'hating' it at the same time,if you know what I mean?!

4.0 out of 5 stars everything is..., 17 Mar 2014
bought on a whim with some amazon mp3 credit...pretty catchy tune, haven't really got thought the entire song just yet

5.0 out of 5 stars THIS is awesome!, 14 Mar 2014
I've seen the lego movie twice and this song is so happy and enjoyable I had to have a copy. It conjures up all the great feelings of when watching the movie! It's not a pop classic, but you will struggle to get it out off your head, even 5 hours later!