This song has earwormed me on a daily basis ever since I saw The Lego Movie, yet somehow I still love it. My previous record was ten days of "Booglie Wooglie Piggy" by The Andrews Sisters, by which time I was ready to fire bullets into my cerebellum.

How is it possible for me to still like this song after having it stuck in my head for months...
Published 1 month ago by R. E. Holmes

3.0 out of 5 stars After all Everything is Awesome!!
One for the kids. Had to but it because of the film. After all Everything is Awesome!!
Published 1 month ago by Darren Spinage

5.0 out of 5 stars I hate to think what you'd hear if this were on vinyl and you played it backwards, 28 July 2014
R. E. Holmes "R Holmes" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Everything Is Awesome!!! (Feat. The Lonely Island) (MP3 Download)

How is it possible for me to still like this song after having it stuck in my head for months?

It's not natural.

I suspect witchcraft.

5.0 out of 5 stars everything is awesome, 22 Feb 2014
Ben Faulkner "Gilmour/Townshend" (Bicester, England) - See all my reviews
It's literally the best song ever. Everything is awesome. Everything is cool when you're part of a team. Oh yeah.

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic song, 19 Feb 2014
went to see the movie , HAD to have theme song....so so catchy and just makes you feel good...once its in your head you are hooked!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars After all Everything is Awesome!!, 10 July 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Love hate, 4 July 2014
If your kids have seen the lego movie this is a must, but and it's a big but, this song will drive you crazy!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great if you embrace the silliness, 3 July 2014
My 4 year old soon loves it! Great if you embrace the silliness.

5.0 out of 5 stars Yes. Yes it Is., 21 Jun 2014
Llordllama (Leicestershire) - See all my reviews
I'd have bought the soundtrack album (and may still do) but this song had to be purchased the moment I came back from the movie. High energy, high fun. What's not to like?!

3.0 out of 5 stars the song is nice good quality,but dowload is a issue,my son could never listening to it becouse the Amazon is to complicated to, 5 Jun 2014
I bought this song for my 6 yarh pld son that is a Lego Fan,the music os nice and i could buy it quick and easy,the problem is that i could never dowload it!!it is very complicated ,a night mare,i would never buy songs from AMAZON ever again!!i much prefere the apple store,not cheap,bit works!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Everything Is Awesome, 5 Jun 2014
The very catchy song from The Lego Movie, you can't seem to get it out of your head, good movie, good song

5.0 out of 5 stars Not a bad song, 22 May 2014
If you have seen the LEGO film, you will recognise the song and it keeps the little ones happy. "Everything is awesome!"