4.0 out of 5 stars I can't wait to buy the next book in the series, 25 Feb. 2014
This review is from: The Hunted One (End of Days Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
I enjoy reading fantasy but reading about angels was new to me. Meg has created a wonderful world here, one that I can't wait to return too. Michaela, Gabe and Lucifer are superbly drawn, and the novel is wonderfully plotted. I felt it was well researched and unpredictable. Here's hoping the next one is available soon. Take a look at the cover art too - it's gorgeous and conveys a sense of the dilemna the protagonist is facing. I think Meg is a debut novellist. This is a story to be proud of.

5.0 out of 5 stars Slow-paced - and gripping!, 18 Jan. 2014
This review is from: The Hunted One (End of Days Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
The book starts dramatic, yet at a very slow pace. This is an unusual and immensely clever elaborated way of starting a series. This unusual combination of important events and the slow pace might take a while to get used to. From then on, you feel the urge to continue reading, accompanying Michaela. The question of who to trust is ever-present. Michaela is the hunted one, urgently seeking the truth. This book might shake your concept of Angels, Heaven and Hell. Michaela and all other characters are portrayed with their strengths and weaknesses, neither glorified nor demonized. Meet Michaela, Gabriel, Clark, and the other characters and decide if you agree with me. I will not tell you more. This would spoil the fun of reading this book yourself.

With this first volume of the End of Days series, Meg Collett proves that action does also work in slow motion, her book never loses its flow. As a reader, you need the slower place in order to comprehend the whole picture of The Hunted One - perhaps you do not see that at first - however, you get used to it pretty fast.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Read, 14 Jan. 2014
Meg Collet has brought a new genre for me to love. Whilst a fanatic on romance novels, myth, fantasy, I have not read a lot of novels in the Fallen Angel category aside from Susan Ee.
The Hunted One is a fantastic read, there is a thoroughness in the story line, the characters and the world, that pulls you in from the beginning.
What I love the most is the romance plot because, thankfully, it is NOT too obvious and the characters are not "thrown together" in a way that seems too unreal. The tension is great which makes it even more captivating.
I don't want to give away the plot, but seriously good read and, for me, has opened my heart to researching new types of myths to add to my collection!

I cannot wait to read more!!

4.0 out of 5 stars 4.5 stars, 29 Mar. 2014
This review is from: The Hunted One (End of Days Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
This book was a different kind of read from my usual areas but from the very start I was enthralled. The descriptive writing is amazing and I had vivid images of Heaven & Purgarory in my head as I read.
It isn't 'action packed' but that just adds to the story and development of the characters. Have to say Clark is my favourite! I enjoyed this book immensely and already have the next one on my kindle ready to go.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!!, 14 Sept. 2014
This review is from: The Hunted One (End of Days Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
I loved this book, the story was well written by the author and i could feel myself picturing everything that was happening when i read it. This is one of my favourite kind of genre and it certainly lived up to my expectations and i can't wait to start on book 2 now.

The Hunted One (End of Days Book 1)