4.0 out of 5 stars Great show, great quality, but no castillian
I love this show. I am addicted to it, but I am so dissappointed about not including spanish castillian (neither subtitles) in any edition of 3rd or 4th season.
Quality of this bluray is awesome. Buy it!
Published 5 months ago by Petatester

1.0 out of 5 stars No Longer Able To Watch
This purchase was made when Amazon had a pop-out facility on their video player screen. This has now been removed without consultation or apology and so I can no longer enjoy my purchase whilst using other applications on my PC. I shall be requesting a full refund from Amazon and recommend that other customers do not purchase any instant videos from Amazon.
Published 1 month ago by MRS ALISON J BURKE

4.0 out of 5 stars Great show, great quality, but no castillian, 12 Dec. 2014
Quality of this bluray is awesome. Buy it!

1.0 out of 5 stars No Longer Able To Watch, 22 April 2015

5.0 out of 5 stars A Modern Trek Series!, 4 Jan. 2015
Love every season of Enterprise! At the moment I have all four on DVD but am considering upgrading to blu-ray copies, all I can say is that if your new to Star Trek this is the series to watch first, not only is it set in a timeline before all the other main Trek series but its also the most modern and for me the most entertaining! Buy It!

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great DVD set!, 5 Oct. 2005
Iceni Peasant (Norfolk, England) - See all my reviews
For those of you whom have never watched Enterprise, I'd strongly recommend you watch the previous 2 seasons first, or at least the second half of Season 2, which tees up Season 3's entire story arc.
An excellent Season, full of surprises and great acting, as the crew travel deep into the Expanse in search of the Xindi and the new weapon the Xindi are making.
There are some particularly strong episodes, that really makes the viewer think, such as "Similitude", where Phlox has to make a cloned version of Trip in order to save the real Trip. A good mixture of action and "thinking" type episodes are throughout this very strong season.
The actual DVD set, like the previous two, is fantastic. The episodes are crystal clear on screen, the packaging matches the previous two sets and looks fabulous, and the interactive menu screens are of the usual easy-to-navigate type.
The extras are excellent also. It's always nice to watch the small featurettes on behind-the-scenes, and get more input about the characters from the actors themselves and the writing crew. The outtakes are ALWAYS welcome too.
An enjoyable Season, and a great DVD set! 5 Stars!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great episode!, 10 Mar. 2015
Bought this because I have special place in my heart for Jeffrey Combs and his portrayal of the aggressive, smart and loyal Commander Shran. Really entertaining episode with some great twists! Particularly loved the 'Andorian mining consortium' scene :-D

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than dvd version on picture and sound, 22 Mar. 2015
Better than dvd version on picture and sound. I'd say a 30% improvement, unlike season 4 where there is a large jump in quality. Still if your a star trek fan and you dont have the dvds already then your going to buy it anyway!

4.0 out of 5 stars I do enjoy this series, 10 Feb. 2015
I do enjoy this series. Shame the series was cancelled. Better characters & story lines than the original Star Trek series & I think this is on par with NG & better than Voyager & DS9.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good, 17 Aug. 2013
Mrs. J. Thompson "Jean" (South England) - See all my reviews
This was a Christmas present, and the recipient said it was super to watch, so there is not much else I can say about it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant show, 4 Mar. 2015
Really underrated, but is brilliant and should be appreciated by all Trek fans. Bakula is great as Captain Archer.

3.0 out of 5 stars A Year in the Expanse, 16 Nov. 2005
Mark Baker - Carstairs Considers (Santa Clarita, CA United States) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
In the interest of helping the sagging ratings, the producers decided to give the show a season long story arc. Introduced in the second season finale, the crew of Enterprise has a new mission. Instead of exploring, the crew must now track down the Xindi and stop them from building a weapon that will destroy Earth. The problem is, the area of space they are exploring is filled with strange anomalies that affect the crew in strange ways. And if they don't stop the Xindi, the entire human population will be destroyed.
With so much at stake, I was hoping this season would raise the series above the disappointing second season. There were some very good episodes, but too many of them were still sub par. In fact, many I had figured out completely by the second commercial break. I was so bored it took my friends watching it with me to keep me going until the final episodes kicked the story into high gear and got me hooked again.
Die-hard Trekkies will want this set to complete their collection. Casual fans can just pass right on by and wait for the far superior final season.