5.0 out of 5 stars Just Beautiful
Published 6 months ago by Autumnfur

2.0 out of 5 stars Not their best
I usually love You Me At Six.....but this album isn't really my favourite. Maybe i'll grow to like it......but right now I just think it's over-hyped. Not my favourite album, but i still like them.
Published 5 months ago by Basically_

5.0 out of 5 stars Just Beautiful, 27 Jan 2014
The songs on this album are just perfection and so is the outer case, like someone said in a previous review I was just expecting a CD case where the plastic bit opens out and on the other side is the DVD, but instead I opened a beautiful little book, In which a signed photo was in the front page, the actual CD is in the first folder and the DVD is in the last folder and the book had lyrics and photos of when they were recording the album in Los Angeles, Its a must have edition of Cavalier Youth.

5.0 out of 5 stars Shooting for the stars, 3 Feb 2014
G. Nibbs (milton keynes) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cavalier Youth (Audio CD)
You me at six grow so much with each release and once again they have here think sinners never sleep but bigger, brighter and more mature. A band and album that shows guitar music will never die,
well done boys a superb album

5.0 out of 5 stars Great new album, and signed edition is superb., 27 Jan 2014
Ms. C. V. Murphy (UK) - See all my reviews
Obviously as this only came out today I've only listened to it once but I already love it. I've been waiting for this album for a long time and as soon as I heard the single Lived A Lie I knew I would love it. My favourite song is currently Room To Breathe. I love the lyrics and the tune is catchy. There isn't one song on this album that I don't like.

I pre-ordered the signed edition and it looks amazing. I was expecting it to be like a normal CD but it's in the shape of a DVD. When you open the case you will find the signed photo. It is a great photo choice and definitely a collectors item. The CD is in a sleeve and then there's a booklet with the lyrics and a whole bunch of photos of them in America and in the recording studio. On the other side of the booklet the DVD is in another sleeve. I haven't watched the DVD yet but I'm sure it's awesome.

Update: I have now watched the DVD and it's amazing. They're basically talking about how they felt when they wrote the album and the challenges they faced. You get to see them in America, where they recorded the album, the people who helped them make the the album and some funny moments.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best YM@6 album yet!, 3 Feb 2014
This review is from: Cavalier Youth [Explicit] (MP3 Download)
This band just get better and better.Great album, no weak tracks. Must buy for all You Me at Six fans.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cavalier Youth, 31 Jan 2014
The CD came very quickly and was packaged well. The CD had a nice booklet inside and was the size of a DVD case, it also came with the signed picture which is amazing. It was really worth the money!

5.0 out of 5 stars One of YMAS'S best!, 12 July 2014
This review is from: Cavalier Youth (Audio CD)
One of You Me At Six's best album, but then again I love all their albums! Highly recommend it

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 1 July 2014
Excellent!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great album!, 30 Jun 2014
This review is from: Cavalier Youth [Explicit] (MP3 Download)
Love love love this album!!! They are my favourite band so will always be happy with them.
The album downloaded very quickly and was very easy to download. Always happy when buying mp3's from amazon!

5.0 out of 5 stars Get it you'll love it, 29 Jun 2014
Great album from one of my newly favoured bands

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 22 Jun 2014
This review is from: Cavalier Youth (Audio CD)
Excellent album, love it. Arrived very fast... Just generally great. Slightly more poppy than their other albums I think but that's just me - still great though as I think it works for them and it's good when bands do something different.

Cavalier Youth [Explicit]