Colour Name: Black|Change

on 7 May 2014
Cases for the Sony Experia SP begin on Amazon at a few £s whereas this flip case costs around £10. The same appears to be a £ or two cheaper on eBay but I learned that only after I ordered this case on Amazon. The case oozes quality and is well worth the money. in the past for other phones I bought cases for a few £s and I found that they began to come apart after around 6 months of normal use. Maybe I was unlucky with these cheaper cases. More expensive phone cases have stood the test of time and still looked smart after 2 to 3 years. As a general rule, though not an infallible observation, you get what you pay for. The Snakehive case was delivered promptlyin the post a day or so after ordering it. I'm very pleased with the product and the supplier.
on 4 August 2014
When my ROXFIT case broke after one too many hard knocks and discovering they were only on sale for ten times what i originally paid i settled on this snake hive case as the closest equivalent, the plastic shell is the good thick kind although not quite as thick as on my old case, the slots for the camera are well positioned, and due to it being the flip not the book kind it fits in the pocket better.
That being said it does have some not so good points: the phone sits more on top of than in the plastic shell meaning it offers less protection from drops, the magnet could be stronger as the front slips sometimes again less protection from drops.
My main issue is with the head phone slot, it is just big enough for your standard straight ear phone aux, BUT if like me you own a sony smart head set with an L shaped aux then it wont fit with the case on and i imagine the same can be said for big head phones, this is a real shame as other than this it's a pretty decent case.
on 18 March 2014
I choose this case from the picture and discription as it appeared to be of a better quality than a lot of cases on offer, I wasn't disappointed I feel its worth the £9.99 as it is well made, genuine leather and holds the phone securely in the strong mount, all the buttons, slots and camera lenses etc are unobstructed to allow easy access in use, it was even supplied with a good quality screen saver, I've been using the case for around six weeks and it is still like new with no for see able problems, the seller supplied the case promptly and a lot earlier than the suggested delivery date, all in all I would highly recommend this case and wouldn't hesitate to purchase another.
on 26 October 2014
Great case for my Xperia,and in my view ,adds to the phones overall looks.
Down side unfortunately,the magnetic clasp effects the charging.It would not charge the phone whilst in the case.
Therefore had to remove each time to charge,of course this will cause added wear on the phone and case, at prime location points.
i have managed now to find a knack in the charging without removing the phone from the case,but this is not a good feature.
A great pity ..................
Could have been a five star rating
on 10 June 2014
After 2pm I left a supermarket with a new phone. I came home by public trabnsporrt and looked on line for a suitable cover. Used Amazon and selected the Snakehive Store for a real leather case at an economic price and was pleased to sewe an option of a very small supplement for faster service. How fast is fast? Well, by 9.30am next day my order had arrived and it is a perfect fit and is a smart and durable cover too. It is as described and was an easy transaction to make.
on 8 March 2016
I find the magnetic clasp is weak and opens too easily. Also, the phone sits quite high in the plastic support and does not offer full protection of the screen should it fall and the flap is open /or opens on impact. I shall look for another type of cover.
on 2 October 2014
The case is of good quality and is of very smart appearance. The plastic inner is durable and sturdy compared to other cases purchased. The flip down operation is much preferable and practical as opposed to book style cases.
on 25 June 2014
Your product seemed very helpful and was very good quality
ALSO believe after skin quality is very good it stood at the time
on 10 June 2014
Good quality at a reasonable price.
Phone fits snugly into the case & all buttons, head phone jack point etc are accessable.
on 30 August 2014
good sturdy case. phone doesn't fall out if it is dropped either which is even better