5.0 out of 5 stars SOUNDS GOOD TO ME
Published 10 months ago by Rod H

2.0 out of 5 stars earpiece comes apart from main part of earphones
As other customers have posted here the sound quality is good but the earphones do not stay together. I bought a pair which arrived with the left earpiece already popped out, as has been said it seems to be the glue is where the fault lies. I ordered a replacement and within two months the same thing happened. Frustrating as hell.
Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars SOUNDS GOOD TO ME, 23 Jan 2014
Rod H (England) - See all my reviews
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I have tried various speakers, headphones and earphones over the years, and each set seems to have a different sound to the last. What I like about these earphones is the detail they portray in even the most familiar recordings. The bass is good and strong, without being overpowering, and slight percussion sounds are noticeable like never before. This pair boasts a 'soundstage' feature, which seems to separate each channel, and therefore each part of the music, to create a more satisfying overall listening experience.
The earphones themselves are a snazzy red colour, and seem robust, with a choice of soft earbuds depending on the size of your earlugs! The cable, also red, is exremely durable and impossible to tangle, and a useful bulldog-type clip is attached , which I found handy to attach the wires to my shirt to prevent them dangling everywhere. Also included is a purse-type bag, which is actually large enough to fit an IPOD in as well as the earphones.
Overall, one of the better sets of earphones I have used, and although my Sennheiser ones remain my favourite, for this price I would recommend these for everyday use. I award these 5 stars...

5.0 out of 5 stars My favourite headphones, great value for money, 20 Mar 2014
Scully Bloke (Wiltshire, UK) - See all my reviews
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I have around 6 pairs of different makes of headphones from other notable manufacturers including JVC, Sony and Sennheiser. 4 pairs of which are more expensive than these. But these are by far my favourite. You get a clearer sound, they fit perfectly to my ears (different bud sizes for you to select), and look very nice. You have to take the noise cancelling and tangle free claims with a pinch of salt. yes its harder to get them tangled but still possible (well I managed it), and it does reduce outside noise a bit but nothing compared to proper noise cancelling headphones. But for the money they are great value and I thoroughly recommend them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value earphones, 12 Jan 2014
Cheshire Cat (Warrington, Cheshire, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Most importantly, the sound quality ( to my non expert ears) was not bad for earphones at the lower end of the price range. Not quite ad good as my slightly more expensive Sennheiser set but so sloes as not much to quibble about.

Fit was good and surprisingly comfortable for extended periods, despite what at first appearances was a rather unconventional design.

Too early to really comment on durability but my set haven't shown any signs of distress after some weeks of daily use.

And of course, the colour is very red...very striking and got the teenage vote!

A safe purchase at this price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Most comfortable in-earphones I've tried, 22 Jan 2014
Self-help junkie (Birmingham, England) - See all my reviews
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Don't know about you, but I've had trouble finding really comfortable in-ear headphones. When these arrived, I was surprised to see that they are designed on an angle so that the bud really does sit comfortably in your ear without needing to be wound round the back of your ear, like other headphones I've tried. The size of the bud just suits my ear really well and so I'm very pleased with this product. The sound is good too! Plus the cord is nice and thick and doesn't get so tangled as other, thinner leads. I'd recommend these headphones for commuters like myself who want to escape from noisy train environments without upsetting neighbours with loud 'tsk tsk tsk' noises emitting from my own iPod!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value from newish brand, 8 Jan 2014
James B. Spink "Jim" (Kent, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 100 REVIEWER)    (HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
SoundMAGIC is a Chinese headphone manufacturer which has been around for a little under ten years. In that time they have produced a growing range of well-regarded products. This ES20 model is near the bottom of their current range but competes quite well with other brands at the same price level. You get a choice of three sizes of eartips - the smallest come pre-fitted - and a decent carrying pouch is included.

The sound quality is pretty decent for the price and the build quality is good. There is a bit of sibilance when new, but this improves after some use or a burn-in period. I found the noise isolation reasonable, but not exceptional, and the cable proved to be tangle-free. If you want to know more about the company they have a website in reasonable English which tells the company's history and shows their product range and is worth a look if you are considering buying these phones.

I wouldn't use these as my main listening phones but they make a good back-up pair to carry in your pocket or leave in your drawer at work. Four stars for value at the price and I expect to hear more of the SoundMAGIC brand in the future.

4.0 out of 5 stars Superb sound, but not ideal for my requirements., 16 Jun 2014
CaS (West Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
Bought to replace a pair that had given up the ghost on one Chanel. I bought them to use with my MP3 player to listen to audio books in bed as I don't sleep very well.

First thoughts were very comfortable to wear, but unfortunately not if you want to rest the side of your head against a pillow etc. This is the only reason I have given four stars and stress that this rating only results from my personal usage.

The sound is superb and I have now swapped them for the pair I use with my iPad. Problem solved.

5.0 out of 5 stars A+++ I wasn't aware this audio quality came in at this price! :3, 8 Oct 2014
This review is from: SoundMAGIC ES20 In Ear Sound Isolating Earphones - Gunmetal (Electronics)
These replaced a pair of £60 samsungs and I swear you would barely if at all notice the difference!
I'm shocked at how good these turned out to be and I am rather picky about audio (when I can afford to be :P)

Second best headphones I've ever had (after a pair of random sony's I had for a few years) and they beat those £60 samsungs no problem if you factor 'value' in your reviews!

Highly, Highly recommend!

4.0 out of 5 stars Solid Purchase., 10 Sep 2014
I really don't know or care a great deal about sound quality so by my standards, these are pretty good. They stay in yours ears well, if you are listening with both. Less so if you just have one in. They wires don't tangle much - hurrah! Also they help to drown out surrounding noises well, so listening to spoken word on trains or tubes is fairly achievable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value for Money, 12 Jun 2014
The 5 star rating I have given is for value for money
Sound Quality is crystal clear and enough for use with phones, computers, tablets etc.
The 3 inner ear buds are helfpful in small, medium and large
The wire not tangling is excellent and the price is affordable

All in all well worth the money if, like me, Bose are out of your price range.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good headphones, 12 May 2014
A really good headphone the only downside was i personally found them just a little bit tinny but otherwise pleased with my purchase