on 16 March 2014
This was sent as a gift for my grandchildren. My daughter sent a video of them opening it. Their faces said it all... total surprise and excitement. So, 5 stars is what I gave this product, based on their expressions of delight! Packaging and content all as stated.
on 24 April 2014
dont have a clue where our big bar of chocolate went, wasnt any in the two boxes i brought. too much packaging and not enough chocolate. feel ripped off, look at the box on the advert to what i received. tut tut. fast delivery... terrible value for money. i spend over 22 quid including postage... i could of filled the box for a fraction of the price. in the boxes i got, 2fudges, 3tiny bags of buttons,1crunchie,6 (20p) freddos one heart shaped box of cocs,1curly wurly in each box. have a heart and send me what is shown in advert. sobs. never again... cadburys big thumbs down... we aint all loaded . blows raspberries.