on 30 November 2014
I have been very pleased with this all in one, I was a little bit apprehensive about having on at first but am quite used to it now. And a good purchase price.
on 27 August 2014
Great computer but found it difficult to catch on to for a while as i was used to an older system.
on 22 March 2014
I bought this for my 15yr old son and the initial excitement was soon replaced with complete frustration. It took an eternity to start up from scratch, most likely due to the intel Pentium processor and all the junk software that is loaded onto it, windows 8 is a nightmare, my poor son tried his best to navigate his way around the OS and within half an hour had asked me to take it away and build him a pc from scratch with windows 7. The actual unit is ok, the touchscreen works quite well , the mouse and keyboard feels cheap and plasticy ( not sure if that is a word but it is now lol ). Trying to update windows 8 to 8.1 required various updates which once downloaded seemed to take an age to install, followed by a lengthy reboot and then once we had got onto the MS free update page the update didn't want to do anything. Overall, one big frustration. I have returned the pc and have ordered the parts to build a decent rig for my lad.
on 15 February 2014
I recently received this item for my husband (I have the 21.6 Samsung all in one) and it seemed to be okay - did all it is supposed to do, BUT it is noisy - there is a constant background noise which we both felt unacceptable. The Samsung is very very quiet. So we returned it and we will be buying another Samsung!
on 31 July 2014
Tremendous value and delivery was almost instant
on 11 March 2014