5.0 out of 5 stars Best lightening cable you can buy
I've had my iphone 5 since release and in that time I must have been through 10 lightening cables, I've had official apple ones and cheap ones but all have broken after a couple of months. This LEPOWER cable is the sturdiest I've had and the 2m length is perfect.
Published 2 months ago by Sheffieldlad

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't sync an ipad 4
Charges fine but doesn't sync. Get a real one if you want to sync an ipad 4. Quality feels good though.
Published 6 months ago by AP

5.0 out of 5 stars Best lightening cable you can buy, 11 May 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice And Chunky, 9 July 2014
Arrived on time well packaged too. No problems so far cable and terminations seem to be of a decent quality. No problems with charging or syncing.
I would recommend this item. My original Apple cable is still fully functioning but I bought this cable to make it more comfortable to use my iPad Air while it is charging. No problems encountered either when using with iPhone 5c.

5.0 out of 5 stars The length was great~, 10 Feb 2014
I ordered this because I needed a spare lightning cable in my car. The length was great because the kids in the back seat can run off our charger. It worked just fine and work as data sync/charge cable for iPads. I've heard about folks having problems using 3rd party cables for apple devices, but this one is well in iPad world so far.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 14 July 2014
Good

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 3 July 2014
Good quality cable, more heavy weight than some cheaper ones on amazon. Very pleased and would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Why don't Apple make cables this good?, 15 Jun 2014
Sick of your 90cm Official Apple cable that means you can't really use your phone while it's charging? Sick of leaning out of bed just to be able to see the screen? Or having to lean in an awkward position to take a call? How about the Apple cable being so thin that it breaks at a moments notice?
I bought this cable (cable only no plug so keep your Apple one) a few days ago and I couldn't be happier. The cable quality is very high and it feels much more durable than I was expecting, far chunkier than the official one. This added thickness does limit the flexibility of it a bit, especially when it's new but after a bit of gentle teasing you will find that the 2m length is so much more useful. I can now have a phone call while making a cup of tea and without sitting in an awkward position!
I cannot recommend this product enough.

4.0 out of 5 stars Robust, 8 May 2014
Thick (quite stiff) cable which is good (original apple cable broke through significant wear and tear) but inflexibility can be a bit of a hindrance sometimes.

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't sync an ipad 4, 28 Jan 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Good cable, 18 July 2014
Just what I wanted. Perfect length.

This cable is thicker than the apple cable but it works with the apple chargers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant., 27 July 2014
Excellent quality and value. Miles better than the original cables. Apple take note!!