5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely necklace base to showcase focal art bead.
Published 2 months ago by bcbeads

3.0 out of 5 stars lack of colour
12 out of 20 of them were black, only had a few pinks and a couple of bleus. I bought them for some pendents, but the attaches are too big for my pendent's ring.
Published 12 months ago by Isabelle

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely necklace base to showcase focal art bead., 8 Feb. 2015
This review is from: 20 Pcs Mix Color Spinning Craft Organza Silk Ribbon Necklaces Cord Lobster Clasp (Jewellery)
These ribbon and cord necklace bases are great for showcasing one large art bead, with perhaps a couple of silver accent beads on either side. The beads you use need BIG holes. However, I found that if I remove the clasp I can string a slightly smaller holed bead on, and the put the clasp back on using my jewelry pliers. The necklaces I made using these cords were light and youthful in appearance. Everybody who got one thought they were very clever and immediately put them on. This would make a good party activity for children at least 10 years old, with a bit of supervision, and pre-selection of the focal beads, to minimize possible frustration.

This is the second packet of these cords that I have bought. I recommend them highly.

5.0 out of 5 stars ... time and the quality of the necklaces is much better than I had expected, 27 Feb. 2015
Item arrived on time and the quality of the necklaces is much better than I had expected, considering the low price. The colour mix I received was more of a rainbow assortment, lots of bright colours, not as pictured (lots of blacks and pastel colours), but the necklaces are very nice and look good.

3.0 out of 5 stars lack of colour, 16 April 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars I'm not sure of the purpose of these. You ..., 10 Jan. 2015
I'm not sure of the purpose of these. You can't detach the clasp to slide on beads. You could attach a clip on pendant but any bead with a hole would need to have a hole of at least 8mm to go over the clasp. They were a range of colours and okay quality, hence the three stars.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice product but ..., 3 Feb. 2015
Nice mix of colours, some dark some light BUT could not use with the pendants I had as the clasps where too big to go through the bail. Will have to put to one side as a future project.

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 22 April 2015
really not sure I like them very much. Took too long to deliver too

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 6 Jan. 2015
overall good quality-a couple have failed but they were cheap

5.0 out of 5 stars very good value made my necklaces look special thank you, 28 Feb. 2015
very good value made my necklaces look special thank you.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 15 April 2015
Lovely bright colours ideal for many different pendants.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 27 Dec. 2014
all colours great for what i needed. thank you.