5.0 out of 5 stars love it
Well what a great laptop,value for money and very good all round graphics,windows 8.1 took me a bit to get used to but love it now,thinking of putting a bit more ddr ram to speed up a bit more,nice size 500gb hard drive too.. very pleased with my purchase would recommend to anyone looking for good quality value and a reliable laptop
Published 3 months ago by me and my missus

1.0 out of 5 stars Biggest waste of money I've ever spent
Published 1 month ago by Simon hershaw

1.0 out of 5 stars Biggest waste of money I've ever spent, 13 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Toshiba Satellite C50-A-1JM - PSCJEE-00600XGR 15.6-inch Notebook (Intel Celeron N2820 Dual Core Processor 2.13GHz / Turbo 2.39 GHz, 4GB RAM, 500GB HDD, LAN, WLAN, Bluetooth, Webcam, Integrated Graphics, Windows 8.1 64-Bit) 1 Year Warranty.
Biggest waste of money I've ever spent. Slowest laptop I've ever had. Uses windows 8 which is just awful and slow. Doesn't come with anything useful on it just sales pitches for more useless rubbish. Only use it once a week for emails but it still kicks me out of that every 10 mins. Now after 6 months it just freezes and the mouse doesn't work. Also going to now loose Microsoft off it when I get it fixed which cost me £50.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, 10 Dec. 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish.., 5 Mar. 2014
M. W. Salter "mwsalter" (Bristol) - See all my reviews
Ill keep this short and sweet...its absolute rubbish..the build quality is like plastic from an Airfix kit....the screen is quality is worse than my mobile phone...and the speed is like something thats grinding to a holt after having gigabytes of software on it...(I dont have any on it yet except the awful Windows 8)....avoid at all costs...I also have a 7 years old Dell which seems like a Rolls Royce up to this 1990's Skoda....