5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely brilliant
Apart from needing to have a usb-uk adapter plug (I had a spare from something else anyway!) this little printer is amazing! Brilliant quality, quick and quiet! Remember to download their printer app as well but once Bluetooth connects to the app and printer it does its job.... Just look at the quality!!
Published 1 month ago by lucy

1.0 out of 5 stars GREAT LOOK... AWFUL RESULTS!!
Hardware looks great but that's where it ends. The quality of print is very, very poor and as it only takes 10 print sheets at a time then you will be constantly re-filling it with paper.
I had a major issue with printing faults and the supplier refused to refund/replace the item... DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SELLER!!!
Honestly, for this price you should expect a...
Published 10 days ago by Rich

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely brilliant, 3 Dec. 2014
This review is from: LG Pocket Photo 2 PD239 Mini Portable Mobile Photo Printer (Pink) (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars BUY IT!, 7 Aug. 2014
I bought this to print out small photos to go in my journal (not a "this is how I feel" journal by the way, more of a "this is what I did last weekend" one). And for that it is perfect. I bought the cheap Zink papers with the sticky backs which are intended for the Polaroid printers but they print fine. Remember though that you need to use the blue cleaning paper from the LG pack cause the barcodes are different so don't bin that.

Perfect for what I need it for, but if your goal is accurate colour rendition, and a lack of graining and imperfections, jog on.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's pretty cool., 3 Nov. 2014
More compact and prints much better photos than its predecessor but only holds 5 sheets at a time and prints much slower. It doesn't need the blue car code sheet like it's predecessor so you can use cheaper paper. An excellent product overall and easy to use.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, 9 Sept. 2014
Great little photo printer - does exactly what I need it to do.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, neat little printer, 8 Jan. 2015
John McAlinden (Dublin, Ireland) - See all my reviews
Great, neat little printer. Quality is excellent when used with slr camera, a little less so with phone photos. Works quickly and silently. the only gripe I have is that the product was not located in UK as advertised, but came from Rep. of Korea. I could have bought the product cheaper elsewhere online if I was willing to take a chance on speedy delivery from Korea. Nonetheless, I recommend the product highly.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great little pocket printer, 16 Jan. 2015
Great little pocket printer. The instructions that came with it were in chinese so we spent a long time on Christmas day watching youtube videos to figure out how to get it working. But once we got the hand of it we realised how simple it is to use. Great fun!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great device, 22 Jan. 2015
Fantastic that I can print from my iPhone. I am using the Polaroid Zink paper and the quality is fine. Perfect for sticking photos in my journal.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good printer, 4 Jan. 2015
Brought as a Christmas present for daughter and she loves it. Great pictures and easy to use. Compact and fits easily in hand bag

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Printer, 11 Jan. 2015
This is fantastic; great picture quality and so easy to use

4.0 out of 5 stars World Great with my iPhone 4s, 5 Nov. 2014
World Great with my iPhone 4s. The bluetoothconnetion drops out from time to time, and I need to reconnect from the Bluetooth settings. It would be better if this could be handled from inside the app.

LG Pocket Photo 2 PD239 Mini Portable Mobile Photo Printer (Pink)
Usually dispatched within 2 to 3 days