on 7 May 2014
Cannot fault this product. Smells divine. Looks very stylish in its silver rack. Hand wash is silky and hand lotion makes your hands feel great. Will be ordering more.
on 10 November 2014
What a bargain and the most gorgeous scent and silky smooth cream. A pefect gift, if only for yourself!
on 8 January 2015
I bought this for the side of my kitchen sink and it keeps my hands lovely and soft as well of looking nice. The fragrance is gorgeous. Would recommend.
on 30 December 2014
Looks nice, works well, you only need a small amount so it lasts longer.
on 4 June 2016
I bought this after a hotel provided it in the room... Instantly hooked on the quality and aroma of this soap! It reminds me of Palmers cocoa butter but sweeter.... Almost want to lick my hands after washing!
But, please don't buy any... It's a limited edition and I want them all for myself :-)
on 29 April 2016
Lovely smell.
Don't normally buy Bayliss and Harding but I thought I'd try it.
My hands feel well moisturised too.
on 22 April 2016
Lovely smelling hand soap and cream, but I was disappointed by the rather tacky looking plastic stand
on 1 August 2015
Shame i had to buy both when i really only wanted the hand wash. However price was good for the two.
on 26 April 2016
Smells amazing and as good as their other versions. Sadly turns out I was allergic to this one :(
on 3 October 2015
Wonderful product, smells great and happy with the stand. Bought one for me and one as a gift!