on 7 November 2014
The insoles come marked with cut lines to size to your feet. It isn't difficult to do. I bought these to relieve plantar fasciitis but in essence they make my oversized shoes fit better and provide only moderate support to the arch of my foot. I bought a vastly superior product this week from lidl for less money. Conclusion: they do provide some support and relief but not the most effective. They are good for shoes/boots that are a little large as they make them fit better. If your footware fits properly anyway I would suggest an half insole only so your toes don't get crunched!
on 2 September 2014
all good. I have to say though, I wasn't to sure whether to remove the old insole or not. what I did in the end was to put the new insole under the old one! seems to be fine this way around .
on 4 March 2014
A great product that I will use again. There is no sore pads and heals of the feet, when wearing these. It cushions against pounding of the pavements and stops slipping of the foot inside the shoe. It also gives a bit extra protection against the ice and snow. I have two pairs of these gel delights. An excellent and comfortable ride. Great product, great service. Cheers!
on 24 July 2014
Bought to cushion the impact in some lightweight walking boots. Did a long hill walk yesterday evening and they're a definite improvement in comfort particularly on stony paths. Very good.
on 11 October 2014
The product fits good and already the pain on my leg is not there.

Thanks
on 22 March 2014
MY FEET HAVE MANY COMPLICATIONS ALL OF WHICH ARE PAINFUL AND THINKING OUTSIDE THE BOX, PAINKILLERS HAD LITTLE EFFECT SO TRIED THESES INSOLES BECAUSE OF THE CUSHIONING EFFECT PROMOTED AND THEY DO ACTUALLY SEEM TO IF NOT REMOVE AT LEAST GREATLY EASE THE PAIN AND MAKE IT POSSIBLE TO WALK IN RELATIVE COMFORT. THANK YOU SO MUCH IS ALL I CAN SAY, EASILY FITTED , WALKING WITH LESS PAIN AND TAKING FEWER DRUGS.
on 3 November 2014
had to buy these as shoes i bought on holiday when my feet was swollen were a little large --- now they fot just fine with these --- had to trim them a little but easily done with a pair of scissors
on 24 August 2014
An orthotic made of a different substance seemed worth trying, my problem is plantar fasciitis with high arches that need support otherwise the tendons get strained and painful. So I was shocked when these arrived to find that they were completely flat and absolutely useless for my feet. But they were so cheap, not worth returning, but others do need to put off from believing the false claim of arch support.
on 29 July 2014
Easy to cut and fit. Quality product that stays in place in the shoe and does exactly what it says. Feet feel so much better walking with the comfort of these support. As the descriptions states, it is high quality and definitely feels as if my feet have the support they require. Well worth the purchase.
on 11 October 2014
Keep moving in my boots making them very uncomfortable to wear on a 14 hour shift in the end I took them out as they where not doing any good