This really does work. I half expected it not to! It takes about 30 or 40 seconds of squeezing to get a good result. I can see this will be really handy in the summer when (hopefully) it is hot. We have tried various juices in ours so far plus a smoothy, and it has worked faultlessly.

Recommended.
on 20 February 2015
This is a slushy maker i bought it for my son for Christmas {I thought they looked a load of rubbish} but its the best thing ever, he uses it everyday and can fill it himself after using it he rinses it out and puts it back in ready fro the next use and he's only 7 years old. I can highly recommend it.
on 22 January 2015
Good idea as it does work briliantly! Only problem is when i tryed to drink it i notices it was spilling out onto me, i took the cup apart and realised there was a hole in the plastic! I like the idea, slightly overpriced and rubbish quality
on 22 February 2015
My daughter had really wanted one of these for Christmas and was left extremely disappointed when she got no use out of it. Despite following the instructions perfectly, it developed a tiny tear in the inside causing whatever liquid contained within, to burst upon first use, leaking a salty, bitter fluid into the ice which did not become apparent until my poor young daughter drank from it and almost threw up. Not happy at the quality, considering how much it costs for one cup, it is a slushy maker that requires the squeezing of ice, which can develop sharp bits, it really should be able to withstand this.
on 2 December 2015
These are a one hit wonder, I've gave it three stars because I have actually seen it make a slush once. We followed instructions to the tee. It takes ages to freeze, we have tried diffrent places in the freezer. By the time it takes from freezing the cup to making the slush the kids give up waiting. Good idea though. I know it's not faulty as I have two and both the same.
on 7 April 2014
I got this for my daughters 6th birthday and she loves it. Slushies in a minute. Does exactly what it says in the advert.
on 17 January 2015
Works like a treat. I was a bit concerned following other reviews but as long as the drink you put in is really cold - I would recommend you don't just put it in from the fridge but give it a final 15 minutes in the freezer - it works perfectly. It is easy for my 9 year old daughter to squeeze herself to make the slushy. Delivery and packaging were fine.
on 8 March 2014
my grandaughter loves it but it was rather expensive for what it is, I wouldn't have bought it if she didn't want it so much
on 31 December 2014
rubbish.... I dont know what everyone else is doing that I'm not but there's not even a single ice Chrystal formed.... I've followed the instructions to the tee, several times, now but I achieve nothing like what is described. dont waste your money, as you'll only get a disappointed child!!!!!!!!
on 18 November 2014
My 7 year old daughter bought this with her savings. she put it upright in the freezer overnight as per the instructions, along with her juice in the fridge. She came home after school, super excited to try it, and has ended up in a puddle of tears as it didn't work.

See one answered question