on 31 March 2014
The delivery of the bow-tie was quick. However when it arrived, I found the material that it was made of to partly be frayed around the back. Along with this, the locking/clasp mechanism was really hard to use, and the clasp plastic was flimsy and looks like it would snap with a few uses, so don't buy this as anything more than a novelty. Spend a bit extra on a better bow-tie.
on 27 June 2014
I bought this to attend a tea party themed birthday party & it finishes my outfit off perfectly, slightly brighter colour than on the picture but not significant enough for me to try another! Very good for the price too
on 5 August 2013
I wouldn't know where to start with tieing a bow tie so I was delighted to find ready tied ones when I needed one. I had no problem with this product and it looked great.
on 21 April 2014
Bought them for a wedding. Very good quality at an amazing price. Arrived within the time set. Pleased but the tie is slightly short and could be a bit longer.
on 19 July 2014
Very cute bow tie. I saw another review where someone said they had purchased this for their 3 year old and that it didn't hang, well this does hang just a little on my 6 year old and my 3 year old however I think that problem will easily be solved with a pin. Nice tie, simple, easy to adjust and put on. Fast delivery, no complaints.
on 2 January 2014
I admit I only bought this for our dog to wear with his white chest but it looked good! Great for the price and you don't have to tie it yourself which saves time and effort. Good little novelty gift but also looks and feels nice enough to wear for a real occasion, if you have a wedding for example. Like the other colours shown too.
on 21 May 2016
This was bought for a one-off occasion and at that price with free postage too, it couldn't be better value for money. OK, you're looking for top quality material and something that will last for years, then you should really be looking to pay more. This was exactly what was needed and it was sent very quickly.
on 7 September 2014
cheap stuff. fell apart. needed for a school play so binned thereafter
on 31 October 2015
This came really fast, and is the perfect colour. I needed this for a Halloween costume and I think I'll get a lot of use from it as it is such good quality. I could even adapt it to use it in my hair or something, which I might do to get some extra wear out of it
Good quality product, proper-sized black bow with a matt satin sheen. I expected a cheap-looking product (bought as spares for when my 2 boys lose theirs ahead of a music concert) but what I got was a couple of decent bow ties. Steve Riches, Northampton, UK.

See one answered question