5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommend
I loved this series. Well written, from Jeremy's, Mike's and Lydia' s POV. The first book was funny and entertaining, the second more reflective, and this book was back to some laugh out loud scenes, and Lydia trying to get to grips with her feelings.

Published 2 months ago by Sharon B

3.0 out of 5 stars Good read
Loved the ending,this trilogy is a nice read but I am not sure I would read it again unlike fifty shades,this man and the naked trilogies which I have read more than once this trilogy did not have me spellbound, there was to much self talk and analysis for me which left me feeling frustrated and just wanting to skip parts to get back to the story and what happened next.
Published 11 months ago by Jedz

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommend, 8 Oct 2014
This review is from: Deliciously Obedient (Obedient Series #3) (Kindle Edition)

I did not want this book to finish. I wish there had been an epilogue, a few months on. I'm hoping there will be a spin off for Lydia' s friend Krysta, and that we will get to see more of Lydia there. I will definitely be reading more from Julia Kent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Obedient, 21 April 2014
This review is from: Deliciously Obedient (Obedient Series #3) (Kindle Edition)
Amazing! I Could not put this book or the other two down register recommending these to my friends and family

3.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 26 Jan 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars A good end to a good series, 24 Jan 2014
This review is from: Deliciously Obedient (Obedient Series #3) (Kindle Edition)
I was eagerly awaiting this book to find out who she'd pick between the two. Omg was a pleasantly shocked what a night they have together wink wink. I'm happy for them all in the outcome of the choices they maid and glad it ended how it did.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 19 Jan 2014
This review is from: Deliciously Obedient (Obedient Series #3) (Kindle Edition)
Another great book by Julia Kent and lovely to see favourites from her other books here too can't wait for the next which I hope there will be

5.0 out of 5 stars fabulous read, 19 Jan 2014
This review is from: Deliciously Obedient (Obedient Series #3) (Kindle Edition)
Loved the obedient series & the way it linked into all the other books written. Can't wait for more stories.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Julia Kent goodie, 15 Jan 2014
Ansdell Lass (Lytham St Annes, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Deliciously Obedient (Obedient Series #3) (Kindle Edition)
I love Julia's stories. She is an excellent wordsmith and her plots are so inventive. Her stories carry you along at a fast pace.

I have been looking forward to the outcome of Lydia, Mike and Jeremy's romance and it was worth the wait. I can only imagine how complicated it must be trying to cope with life in general and a menage relationship too.

I like that she includes characters from her other books and they all interweave. It's like meeting old friends again. I love Madge and I'm glad she got a bigger part in this story. She is the constant that links all the tales together.

The humour in Deliciously Obedient is of Julia's usual high standard and the erotic scenes are as raunchy, but also romantic and above all, loving, as Julia portrays them.

I look forward, eagerly, to Julia's next story.

4.0 out of 5 stars Loved it! Hunky alphas and a very lucky lady, 15 Oct 2014
This review is from: Deliciously Obedient (Obedient Series #3) (Kindle Edition)
Loved it ! Hunky alphas and a very lucky lady !

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 1 Sep 2014
This review is from: Deliciously Obedient (Obedient Series #3) (Kindle Edition)
Brilliant conclusion to this story.