With 84 tracks from 8 classic albums on 4 Cds you get an awful lot of music by B.B. King for your hard cash.

The downside is that this cheap as chips release has no liner notes nor a track ID on the Cds listing and .. well you add the rest.

The trade off is that the price is so cheap.

The real Gone label always have a digitally remastered sound which is often a good thing- but maybe check out other reviews for a more rounded review?
The whole shebang is held inside a double wide jewel case.

Amazon have not listed the tracks so I have.

I've also put the albums
It's 2 to a CD for the albums of course but at this price we cannot complain?
the music really does do the talking and how… how how how.

The albums are "Singin' The Blues (1957)",
"The Blues (1958)",
"King Of The Blues (1960)",
"B.B. King Sings Spirituals (1960)",
"My Kind Of Blues (1961)",
"Easy Listening Blues (1962)",
"More B.B. King (1962)" and
"Compositions Of Duke Ellington And Others (1960)".

[Disc 1]
Singin' The Blues
01 Please Love Me
02 You Upset Me Baby
03 Everyday I Have the Blues
04 Bad Luck
05 Three O'clock Blues
06 Blind Love
07 Woke Up This Morning (My Baby's Gone)
08 You Know I Love You

[Disc 2]
King Of The Blues
01 I've Got a Right to Love My Baby
02 What Way to Go
03 Long Nights (The Feeling They Call the Blues)
04 Feel Like a Million

19 Mood Indigo
20 Eastside, Westside
21 The Bear at South Cave
TOP 100 REVIEWERon 24 March 2014
There are probably more BB King records out there than just about any other artist, if you take into account the compilations and his "duet" albums but for sheer value alone these 8 albums from the late 50s/early 60s stand out. His versatility is on display here as the albums move between jazz and raw blues seemingly at will so there is something here for any blues aficionado if you aren't already familiar with these albums. As re-issues go, this is one of the best.
on 11 January 2015
Not sure there are 8 classic albums here, but it is still well worth putting in your BB collection. The roots of what he has become ring loud and clear.
on 26 April 2014
With Albert and Freddie gone, Riley 'Blues Boy' shows his roots and is still the guitar player everyone wants to play with.
Great history compilation.
on 6 June 2014
These are great albums. The recording is not as sophisticated as modern recordings but the music is of the highest order.
on 3 November 2014
Beware. Although the price is good, only 6 of the 8 "Classic Albums" are BB King Blues albums. Tracks 11 to 20 on Disc 2 is B.B. King Sings Spirituals, which is all spirituals and no blues. Tracks 11 to 20 of disc 4 is "Compositions of Duke Ellington and Others" on which B.B. King does not feature at all. Confusingly, the tracks 11 to 20 of disc 4 identified on the disc case are B.B. King tracks but they are absent from the disc. So that's 20 non-blues tracks out of 80 tracks. This amounts to a clear sales description offence.
on 18 October 2014
These are some very early recordings from the beginning of the 60s. Top quality recordings and guitar playing. To be honest I like Mr Kings earlier works because the studio mix is better. More Guitar and lessof the Horn section IMHO.
on 30 December 2014
It's BB KING - What else is there to say?
on 2 January 2016