5.0 out of 5 stars where skill is learnt and applied income must follow
Simple, effective and essential. This book will help you and your team no matter where you are on your journey in network marketing - most successful people I know have bought and shared this book already, it may be time for you to join them?
Published 5 months ago by Ian Jones

2.0 out of 5 stars the best thing for me was that it can be read ...
I read this book but haven't found anything in it that I consider of use to me. I am really, really surprised as to why it has received such positive ratings so far.

Published 21 days ago by A. Kurten

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars where skill is learnt and applied income must follow, 11 Mar 2014
This review is from: How To Prospect, Sell and Build Your Network Marketing Business With Stories (Kindle Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, 4 Feb 2014
An excellent book which brings prospecting, selling and building network marketing businesses to life with some fascination stories. I gave it 5 stars because Big Al is a master of network marketing hints and tips. He has a very engaging style.I am in a network marketing business myself and I recommend the book to anyone in the business. A really good read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Putting the conversation back on track, 18 Jan 2014
How to prospect and build with stories brings it back to basics. No presenter, No slide show and no powerpoint. Just a simple - this is the way it was for me and how I did it. People love hearing stories and this is what Big Al is making us understand. People one brings into the business this way are likely to do well and stick at it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Big Al does it again!, 18 Jan 2014
I am a professional network marketeer. I came across Big Al many years ago and his tips & techniques have helped me & so many other people in my team. With this book he's done it yet again - breaking the process down into simple easy to understand bite size pieces. I recommend all his books very highly. In this book his answer to the "Pyramid" objection alone is a fabulous gold nugget and there are many, many more. a big thank you from me,Tom Schreiter, and all the thousands of people you have helped create unbelievable lifestyles. very high regards Rod Bowden

2.0 out of 5 stars the best thing for me was that it can be read ..., 6 Aug 2014
A. Kurten - See all my reviews

Yes, it probably isn't the book's or the author's fault but mine. Mind you, the best thing for me was that it can be read in a couple of hours. Maybe I will read it once again carefully looking out for this little piece of gold nugget that might be hidden in it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Many people have a great idea or a positive service, but most struggle to sell themselves, 19 Jun 2014
Ernest G. Boxall "balancing" (Meriden,England) - See all my reviews
Big Al Shreiter writes as he speaks and either way he's worth listening to. Invest in learning the right words.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 9 May 2014
Jonathan N. Riley "Horsham Salsero" (Horsham, West Sussex UK) - See all my reviews
Full of practical advice and stories. Will help those both new and familiar with Network Marketing. Note it is not industry sector specific.

5.0 out of 5 stars Big Al, 13 April 2014
Mrs. Susan Mitchell (England) - See all my reviews
Love this book it is so helpful. All Big Al's books are great - as they are packed with tips and information essential to your network marketing business

5.0 out of 5 stars Work time stories, 30 Mar 2014
Big Al once again teaches with humour and skill. He is a master at his craft. Stories and humour make for interesting and valuable reading and push right up the success ratio.

5.0 out of 5 stars easy reading, 27 Mar 2014
Love this guys books, easy and simple.
Read, then take action. Focus on your goals and dreams. Do your vision board.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›