1,160 Reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Great grip, sturdy, thin and beautiful
First of all: TAKE THE PROTECTIVE COVER OFF, PEOPLE. The clear back looks scratched and dinged when it arrives, and some reviewers were confused by this. But just peel off the protective cover on the inside and outside. It's a bit tricky, but once you get it, you have a beautiful clear plastic back.

As far as I can tell, this appears to be the best price out...
Published 10 months ago by B. W. Roberts

1.0 out of 5 stars Scratches your phone
Good case, looks nice but after using it for about 3-4 months I noticed it had caused to back of my phone to scuff and now It has little scuffs on it, really annoyed
Published 3 months ago by Nathan

5.0 out of 5 stars Great grip, sturdy, thin and beautiful, 14 Nov 2013
B. W. Roberts "BWR" (London, UK) - See all my reviews

As far as I can tell, this appears to be the best price out there for an iPhone 5/5s case that is (1) sturdy; (2) attractive; (3) not bulky; and (4) has good grip. It's a nice tough rubber edge, with a 1-2mm lip on the face so that you can safely place the phone screen-down. The back plastic feels tough too. Reviewers of the same model in other colors assure us that they have smashed it on cement without the phone breaking. However, it's still a pretty-looking case, and very functional. The power and volume buttons work great, and there's no problem accessing the headphone jack. It's surprisingly thin for how sturdy it feels. Much sleeker than an iPhone 4, and MUCH sleeker than an Otterbox case, which makes it feel like a brick. The grip is just perfect -- slips easily in and out of my pocket, but still feels much more grippy and safe than the iPhone without the case.

For some reason, the clear-back model costs less than others of the same thing with a colored back. No-brainer as far as I'm concerned, as I like the look of the natural back of the iPhone 5s. This is the perfect case for it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Astonishing., 13 Aug 2014
I don't usually leave reviews (I know I ought to) but this product was so impressive I simply had to. The quality of this product at this price is unbelievable. This feels like something Apple makes especially for it, yet it's 20 quid cheaper. I have a black iPhone 5 and the cafe brown colour compliments it beautifully - in fact, the colour is even better in real life than it appears on here. Aside from the sleek, pretty design, it's also pretty tough for what it is (though I'm yet to drop it) and the slight lip on the top/bottom stops the phone from getting scratched/damaged. The product arrived quickly and came with clear instructions, and 2 neat 'inserts' for which you can decorate the case (you can even create your own design!). The only problem I found was that the screen protector was a funny texture and proved very difficult to get the air bumps out, so in the end I binned it. Though in all honesty, the price is beyond worth it even when you take out the screen protector. I've never giddy when it comes to getting a new phone case, yet I was showing everyone the day it arrived. Good work Spigen.

5.0 out of 5 stars BARGAIN! Incredibly happy customer :), 26 July 2014
I dropped my phone a few months ago and completely smashed the screen. It took me a few weeks to get the money together to pay to have it repaired and once I did I searched for a case that was going to prevent that from happening again.

Not only is this case very protective, its also cute and EASY to put on and take off. It doesn't hinder the camera, all the buttons work around the sides still and also comes with a free screen protector.

Incredibly cheap and fast delivery. I am very very pleased and when I get sick of the colour I will buy another one :)

1.0 out of 5 stars Scratches your phone, 20 May 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it! had it twice and will order again and again!, 23 Aug 2014
Ordered this case twice! I have a gold iPhone 5s so I did want something that was going to show off my phone with having the protection of something that would prevent it from breaking when I drop it so much! Being a clear case it doesn't stay clear forever but it does last a couple of months!
I am one of those people who doesn't mind paying a little extra for quality so the personally for the price I think the quality is worth it! I think the air cushions are a good idea! the hole areas for the headphone jack are brilliant and same for the charger doesn't block the wires at all!
I love the material as I HATE the rubber feel and this isn't rubbery at all. The finish is shiny at the back making it look quite sleek!

A great product for those who are concious of their phone!

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible case! Within 2 days the back plastic of ..., 13 Aug 2014
S. Marks "Fifi" (UK) - See all my reviews
Terrible case! Within 2 days the back plastic of the case had 'bobbled' and looks awful! Waste of money, wish I'd listened to the other bad reviews and avoided...

1.0 out of 5 stars Changes colour, 8 Jun 2014
Bought his in February for the wife. Its now May and the sides have become a disgusting orange colour.

There is no reason fort his.

5.0 out of 5 stars I will buy again ;), 16 April 2014
I like it so much. Very strong but so slim and soft safely my phone.++++ Thank you so much! !

4.0 out of 5 stars Great case, looks cool, may discolour., 6 Sep 2014
High quality case, looks quite swish! - I love buying new cases for my iPhone, it is always worth covering them so you don't mark or break them when you drop or put it down, keeping the aesthetics of the iPhone and protecting it is also something I like, so this case fitted the bill. If comes with a free screen protector (which I didn't use) - also some images you can put in the clear area if you want the back covered up, it is a great fitting case, the buttons can be used and give positive feedback when you press them, it does not cover up the microphone or speaker which is also great. My only problem is if you are a jeans wearer, the rubber part of the cover does take on some colour after a while, which is a shame, otherwise, brilliant item!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good case, 3 Aug 2014
It's a very discreet case that allows the beautiful design of the 5S to be seen, and I feel that it protects better against impact by being a softer rubber rather than a hard plastic that would still transmit all the shock to the phone.