Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£10.79

on 25 July 2014
We were told at the last minute that we needed to provide background music for our wedding, prior to the ceremony & during dinner. After looking on Amazon we came across this; fantastic songs which helped create a lovely atmosphere & a very special day.
The wedding venue loved the CD so much they decided to buy it themselves.
Highly Recommended.
on 8 June 2014
All my favourite songs are on this album. I would definitely recommend it if you want a relaxing evening after a hard day's work
on 6 June 2014
What a great album, have just one great tune after another, perfect to put on and chill out to, perfect unwind CD
on 12 February 2014
Quick delivery, great price & excellent value. Good all rounder cd with great tracks to suit all taste & ages. Very please would recommend.
on 5 July 2014
Good selection of old and new. Easy listening if you want to unwind after a busy day. Some tracks I was not keen on but that is just personal taste. 3 cd's so good value for money. No problem with downloading to my kindle so I am satisfied with my purchase.
on 19 November 2014
Brilliant album, all the good tunes are on here, nice to listen when snuggling up with the one you love.
on 8 April 2014
There are quite a few songs that I liked but with 60 tunes to choose from I thought not brilliant.
on 14 May 2015
Ok but I only listen to the first cd the others aren't really my cup of tea.
on 4 May 2015
A lovely CD arrived promptly and I enjoyed listening to the romantic songs.
on 9 September 2015
nice selection although not all to my taste but definitely worth a listen