Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More DIYED Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

on 24 January 2014
you cant go wrong for a pound!
great value.
some quality writers at a bargain rate.
be interesting to see how this idea works as a business model.
on 2 May 2014
A very readable collection of horror I especially liked Wolf Hunt. Overall excellent tales that really grab you and pull you in.
on 17 February 2014
I've read two of the stories so far in this collection and I've loved them! I've read so many scary books that it was great to find some story lines that were new and unusual, great price at 99p right now. Fantastic value at 99p right now!

I've already read the final story in this collection I know it's also a great tale, it did not put me off buying though, and I'm glad it didn't.
Also, they are full length stories, so I didn't feel cheated by short stories which sometimes happens.
on 17 March 2014
The books were inexspensive but thinking they were meant to be horror or supernatural they just didn't do it for me.Id give it an age rating of 14/16 yrs.Would I buy them again, NO.
on 31 May 2014
Excellent reads each very different but equally riveting brilliant box set and fantastic value for money highly recommended buy it you won't be disappointed
on 27 May 2014
considering the price paid this is outstanding value for money, i found it kinda hard to put the kindle down with such quality book to read. 10/10
on 19 March 2014
This box set was extremely good I don't normally read this type of book but I thoroughly enjoyed this collection and really great price too
on 14 October 2014
From the first to the last this is a grate set of books. I got this book set because I like the writings of Paul f Wilson, who is in my opinion is a brilliant novelist, and it is well worth saying you should try some of his others books, as you may be like me fascinated by his work .but back to this horror box set it is well worth the price and I would recommend it :+)
on 27 March 2014
My daughter is a horror freak it appears to be great as the kindle is welded to her hands lol
on 5 July 2014
These stories are just ok. They started out well but then droned on and on, so I found myself skipping through them to get to the end and start the next one. With the exception of Haunted House, this one kept me gripped and scared the bejeezus out of me. I love this author's work anyway so I was a tad biased.