on 24 July 2014
I went through two pairs of these in the space of 6 months, the microphone is oversensitive and the cables aren't strong. I used them daily for walking to school and occasionally riding my bike, the cables barely even got yanked but somehow the sound went mono and then suddenly there's no sound at all, this was a jack issue. On my second set the same jack issue occurred and then my phone wouldn't recognize them as a compatible audio device anymore. I wouldn't recommend, although sound quality was okay while they lasted.
on 14 June 2014
They fell apart as soon as I used them once. The foam cover came off and was really difficult to reattach. Hard to keep in the ear especially if you have small ears. The back seems to be quite heavy which pulls the whole thing out of the ear. Not at all easy to use especially if you are trying to use them whilst exercising.
on 10 June 2015
This product was good. They lasted a few weeks and had good sound quality but the little grill in the earphone fell out and then one of the earphones fell off which made the other one stop working for some reason. You get what you pay for ...
These aren't brilliant, but they're not bad considering these were so cheap. Playback is OK and when in use as a phone microphone/headset, it works perfectly well and is certainly very good for the price. There was one gripe (and this may also apply to other headsets too) but when speaking to anybody outside on the phone using these it sounds as though you are in a gale!

They are very comfortable and as long as you wont be using outdoors as a phone headset much ..they're OK. In fact pretty good for the money.
on 5 June 2015
I bought these for use with my Ipod, I have had expensive phones and kept catching them and rendering them useless. I tried these because of the price. I found they are ok soundwise but are a bit flimsy, I dropped them and the top came off, it was easy enough to put back on but I had to use some sticky stuff to keep it in place. You get what you pay for. I am happy enough with the price paid.
on 7 May 2014
Service was quick (arrived in a few days) and does the job for what I need. However, mine didn't arrive with the small, medium and large ear buds and this was one of the reasons I specifically ordered these but still, can't go wrong for the price. The only thing I found strange is the chunkiness of the metal piece as my last ones were smaller but you get used to this.
on 30 March 2015
I use these for riding to work under a hat they are fine but they are quite heavy so tend to fall out if not secure,I think they are quite well built and the sound quality for £2.49 cannot be faulted if they break buy a new pair its less than £2.50! Peace
on 20 April 2014
Good reviews but I must have received duds. The left and right are back to front, they are plastic not metal and they sound rather bad, heavy bass, high treble but nothing in between. Still.....very cheap and will do until replacements arrive.
on 18 December 2015
broke same day I bought it and I bought 5 so they just about lasted me the week. sound quality is good way better than expected but extremely fragile as I had my 5 all break in different ways wires coming out, glue not holding etc.
on 23 May 2014
Comfy fit, good sound reproduction . Bought 4 sets in different colours as I knew my daughter would "borrow" them , so now we all have some to match our various MP3 players. Great at a really good price. BUY SOME !!!