on 1 September 2013
Bought this for my other half for a weekend trip to another city, most bags I have bought him in the past either makes his back feel lopsided or hurts his shoulders even after adjusting the straps.

He has placed small items in this bag i.e PSP, wallet, keys that sort of thing. I didn't expect much from this bag, but it works like a charm. My only snag, not on the bag, but on the company, they should have more dark colours to pick from. With that said, colours haven't faded after wash, straps still work, and he takes it to the gym. He Loves it.
on 2 November 2013
Bought this bag very recently in the black with hearts design, for my granddaughter, for school!! The bag arrived very promptly, and the whole transaction process was completely hassle-free! I am pleased with the quality of the bag, and my granddaughter is loving using it for school!! Wouldn't hesitate to get another one!!
on 16 May 2014
Very flimsy built- will never buy backpacks from website again. Its better to be able to see and feel the material prior to purchase- a typical case of failed internet buying.
on 31 May 2014
on the website looked like strong durable material. but its very light material. had a big tear within 2 weeks of using it. wasted money and time investment.
on 20 August 2014
The material looks great and durable, totally worth it. But the description is the same for every backpack - and it's a bit disappointing when you realize that the rucksack you've ordered hasn't the features you expected reading the account.
on 3 March 2014
Good quality backpack, although bigger than I anticipated. Holds lots of stuff. A bit too big for a day bag on walks. It would help if descriptions of these bags carried dimensions. Most of them don't.
on 26 April 2014
I had got another bag for using for my flight to Abu Dhabi ... but my tablet would not fit in. This is just what i wantef & needed. Great value for money luv the bright colour as well.
on 9 February 2014
Great product excellent value. Slightly different than description but still happy. 7 year old daughter loves it... Girly without being too girly. She is happy so I am too!
on 13 April 2014
Good storage and organisations. However zips onthe small pockets aren't great and I've struggled to close some of them up sometimes. Will watch and see how they cope!
on 8 August 2014
The bag is OK - but why deliver it in a huge box? It would fit in a large padded envelope. Not sure how long it will last but nice simple design.