5.0 out of 5 stars In the land of the blind traders Vince Stanzione is the King
I first saw Vince's name on the internet over 5 years ago being a suspicious person I was wary of ordering the coursework and just watched the free youtube clips. Over the next few years I bought many books on the subject of trading and dabbled in a few books such as the ones by Robbie Burns but to no avail.
About 6 months ago I thought I may as well give it a go as...
Published 18 months ago by Andrew Strauss

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor tactic by Vince!!
I would take most of these recent reviews with a big pinch of salt I'm afraid! I received an email on the 10th from Vince saying if I spent 5 minutes to review his product (that I did actually buy and currently testing) then he would give me a bonus trade and a Trading ebook! I'm sorry to say I won't be bribed into putting a fake review so soon in the hope he gives me a...
Published on 11 Dec 2011 by Harvey85

5.0 out of 5 stars In the land of the blind traders Vince Stanzione is the King, 12 Mar 2013
About 6 months ago I thought I may as well give it a go as Vince was still on the scene and still getting good reviews so I emailed him and asked him a few questions on 2 trades that I had opened. Now I half expected an auto responder instead even though I was not a customer he answered personally and give me so hints and tips and where to but my stops. I was so impressed I ordered within the hour and I have been delighted, my only regret about Vince Stanzione is that I had not trusted him 10 years ago.
Lean from the trading king.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth every penny! - Pay the extra to learn from the Best, 20 Oct 2011
Here is my review of Making Money from Financial Spread Trading course by Vince Stanzione, which was just what I have been looking for. I have been trading using Spread Betting with IG Index, Forex with FXCM and shares via Barclays stockbrokers for some years and overall I have not made much money. If I had to be honest I would have been better of leaving the money in the bank.
I have tried to read a number of books on the subject that are supposed to give an insight to the novice However I found the books to be full of jargon and hard to follow and found myself having to constantly back track. I felt that the authors had written the books to show off how clever he or she was. I have also attended seminars spending over 2000 with one company which I will not name as they will threaten legal action but they start with the world "knowledge" and I ended up totally confused.

Vince Stanzione was different, the workbook was very clear; the DVDs were like having a friend or relative explain something to you, if you don't believe me check YouTube you will find some free clips. The pieces of the trading puzzle started to click after about 3 hours and I can see where I have made some basic trading errors. You also get a demo version of sharescope which seems good but I have not subscribed yet and I am just using the free internet charts for now.

Vince Stanzione has obviously done well at trading but he writes and comes across in his DVDs with genuine generosity and comes across as a down to earth fellow who just tells you how it is. No padding out, no big headed boasts and no confusing jargon.

This is an excellent guide to trading for any newcomer but also for anyone who has been trading for sometime, as there are many tips and common sense guidelines for all levels. Yes its 200 not 10 but better by one decent course than 20 naff books and trust me I have bought them all. Financial Spread Betting Handbook by Malcolm Pryor sorry but I found this so boring and dry, I bought all 3 of his books as a package, Robbie Burns Naked Trader (funny but learnt nothing) apart from that he likes to eat toast, and also it's a clear sales pitch for his seminars. David Jones Spread Betting the FX market - this was a good; even though I was not interested in just FX this was very good.

Am I making money? I started again a few weeks ago with a small amount and followed the systems outlined, and so far so good, I am not looking for an instant million although I wouldn't mind one, but starting to make a good second income is finally in my grasp thanks to Vince Stanzione.

5.0 out of 5 stars Financial Spread Betting and Traders This Book/DVD is a MUST, 18 Oct 2011
I can only advise anyone that is thinking of trading financial markets using Spread Betting, FX, CFDs to seriously read this book and watch the DVDs first and don't do what i did and lose a lot of money thinking that you can do it without any advice. I have now been doing this for over 12 months so I can share my actual experience.

I started by buying some other books from Amazon and went to a few free seminars in London held by a leading bookmaker called IG Index. You can guess what happened I lost well over 5,000 and gave up for a while and went back to the drawing board. I then read about Vince Stanzione and whilst I was sceptical (If it sounds too good..) and the most I had paid for a book was 13 so 197 was a big leap I gave it a go (may be it was out of desperation).

The package arrived quickly and was well presented and the DVDs where very well produced. I loved the very down to earth approach. Some of these financial experts love themselves a bit too much where as Mr Stanzione was very guy next door down to earth. I could not but it down.

I started paper trading for around 30 days, I then restarted with IG Index using small stakes to build up confidence and then started making larger trades over a 12 week period. I am now into month 7 and I have made money every month and that includes the last few months which have been down months in most financial markets in fact August 2011 was my best month.
The information that is put together even for a complete novice like me is very easy reading and worth its weight in gold and its 200 well spent.

If you think 200 is too much then should not be trading, and no you cannot get everything free of the internet, I lost 5,000 trying to save 200.

Vince Stanzione is unique and the information he shares is gleaned from over 25 years of being in the business, he tells you as it is and even if you don't always want to admit it - he is right.

I love the way he explains everything in a very simple, bite size format and the DVDs really make easy to understand as you can watch him go through real trades whilst following the workbook.

I also like the way Vince Stanzione uses real examples of his own trades and not made up XYZ examples - This guy is for real
Thanks to Vince Stanzione for taking the time and effort for writing this course , it has put my faith back into trading and I am now starting making money not losing it .

An electronic version of the workbook would be nice as the A4 folder is a bit bulky but that's me just being very picky also spotted a few typos which I have emailed Vince on .All I can say don't spread bet or try financial trading until you get this course. The How To Stop Existing Book which also came with the course although a bit out of date was excellent as well.

Highly recommended! FIVE STARS*****

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have for anyone considering Financial Spreadbetting, 10 Dec 2011
For anyone considering taking the leap into financial spreadbetting and day trading you have to buy this.

Three months ago I was an IT Manager, now I'm a day trader making money.

Day trading isn't for everyone but the main reason I chose to change my career was not the money but the lifestyle. I can now work 2 to 3 hours a day and earn a great living. The other time I can spend with my children and pursuing my hobbies.

Vince's course is easy to understand and deals with not only the technical aspects of trading, but also the money management and psychological aspects of day trading which I think are more important.

You will get out of this course what you put in (as my father always told me you have to work hard to succeed in anything), however if you follow Vince's guidance you will make money, how much money you make is up to you and you alone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well presented, concise and clear, 23 Feb 2012
I started spread trading as a cheap tax free way to play the markets. It's something my father always did relatively successfully but he never got a chance to explain it clearly to me before he passed away. So when I found myself made redundant I thought I'd have a go. I know it has it's risks of course so it's essential to know how it works and I was keen to make the transition from hobby to income. I paid the 200 and received my pack just a couple of days later. The DVDs are easy to watch and well presented and the literature is concise and clear and makes wonderful sense of what can be a rather mind boggling field. This course is like having a personal tutor and Vince is charismatic and of course an expert with over 25 years knowledge and experience to insight and the combination make for a great teacher. I highly recommend this course and I think 200 is a steal for what you gain. Don't talk yourself out of something that you might think is too complicated as this will make things clearer and I'm starting to reap the rewards already.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Practical And Effective Advice, 27 Nov 2012
I was looking for a way to simplify how I look at the market. The material arrived promptly and was well presented. I personally have a tendency to over complicate things and was looking for a way to simplify and coordinate my market analysis. There is no magic key to unlock financial market secrets. In my opinion anyone looking for it is on a fools errand. I got a lot of practical ideas from Vince's course and for me it worked. The ideas I got from the course allowed me to cut out the distractions and analyse the markets in a more effective way.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money, 17 Dec 2012
The material provided by Vince is comprehensive but easy to follow. He comes across as someone who has made a lot of money but who remembers how he started and is enthusiastic to help others. If the system is followed it should be possible for a novice to start making money quite quickly. Those more experienced will also benefit from Vince's insights and common sense. Recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy!, 1 Dec 2011
The information from the CDs have been extremely helpful. It was able to give me a basic idea of where to start and give me a good jump start in my beginning stages of learning how to trade. This is a great start for individuals who know nothing about the industry! You won't be disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding!, 12 Dec 2011
I would like to thank Vince Stanzione for a very well presented course. The material is easy to follow. I am new to trading and struggle to learn and he presents the course in a very easy and understandable way. The word is "keep it simple". I am usually very sceptical on such course material, but this gentleman is the real deal. It is easy to follow and every thing he says is true. There are no catches to this with no crazy promises. Mr Stanzione has a sincere heart to share his success with you. I would like to thank him for the way he has taught the course. I look forward to my success in this and I highly recommend that you should purchase this course. It is well worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must for anyone serious about spread betting!, 12 Dec 2011
This package is definately the best around, not only does it do exactly what it claims to but it gives simple, yet very concise, step by step guides on how to invest and make a very profitable return. It doesnt claim to make you instant millions but it does give you the information required to make a very good, steady income from a very small amount of time spent on a daily basis.

Basically it gives you the tools needed to make as much money as you desire, if you want to trade in order to earn a decent second wage then it outlines the basic step by step guide that can make this happen, or should you wish to earn a lot more and put more time and energy into trading then again it gives you the tips and skills required for this.

The dvd's are so easy to follow and the advise that is on offer is second to none. This really is a must buy for anyone who is serious about trading, whether you come from a trading background or if you are a total novice, the easy to follow pack is totally user friendly and i cant recommend it highly enough.

Making Money From Financial Spread Trading 2014 Edition
Making Money From Financial Spread Trading 2014 Edition by Vince Stanzione (Ring-bound - 2014)
Used & New from: 149.00