5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality
Arrived promptly. Well made item, the leather used is good quality and the case fits well. It's tight to put on and remove but that's not an issue if you expect to keep the phone in the case most of the time.
Published 7 months ago by MrsG

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok for some. Just not for me.
Great quality, but not very practical for my use. May suit other buyers, so would say there's nothing wrong with it, but I didn't keep it for too long. Thought (maybe assumed) there was a credit card holder inside so I could put emergency cash in (as I do with other holders - even at the back of the phone) but there wasn't.
Published 1 day ago by Amazonian Eve

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok for some. Just not for me., 28 Jan. 2015
Amazonian Eve (West Midlands, UK) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars It's good but already wearing out, 22 Jun. 2014
Carol Gladwin "gladcarol" (Nailsea England) - See all my reviews
It is a good cover but wearing out already -although I do use it - a lot!!!!! Not sure worth money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 9 Jun. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what it said on the tin, 26 May 2014
Turned up on time next day. The right colour and does what it said in the ad. Cannot complain. Excelent

5.0 out of 5 stars Flip Open Leather Iphone5s cover, 20 May 2014
P. Clifford (UK) - See all my reviews
Ordered for my wife’s phone. Good quality and a perfect fit. I was worried being white it would get dirty and grubby quickly but wipes clean and still looking good.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Wallet, 16 May 2014
This review is from: iStyle Genuine Leather Up-Down Open Flip Case Pouch Cover Holder Wallet for iPhone 5/5S-Purple (Misc.)
A very reasonably priced wallet that fits i-phone 5 perfectly. Item arrived on time and I'm very pleased with this purchase.

3.0 out of 5 stars No Wallet!!, 15 Sept. 2014
JEB (Ickenham) - See all my reviews
Was a little disappointed as the reason I bought them was to have the wallet slots so I could carry money with me when walking my dogs. These came without them! Would have returned them but wasn't worth the hassle!!

2.0 out of 5 stars Colour isn't. as bright as illustrated in initial picture ..., 9 Oct. 2014
Colour isn't. as bright as illustrated in initial picture . Doesn't close properly magnet and clip do not hold shut . Diappointed sadly not worth the money !

1.0 out of 5 stars rubbish, 18 Sept. 2014
not genuine leather !! and grit got in the back of the case and pitted my phone.. also a bad fit my iphone kept dropping out all the time. Rubbish !!

1.0 out of 5 stars flimsy,, 17 Dec. 2014
flimsy, magnet fell off and closed end makes it hard to plug phone in in the car - I would not buy this again