Price:£7.24+ Free shipping

on 24 June 2014
My son is in to mine craft in a big way so is trying to collect all the soft toys in the range. He loves them. They are soft and come well packaged so there is no damage en route. It is as described in the description. It did take quite a long time to arrive however.
on 11 August 2014
Lovely toy, my son thinks it's great. Arrived on time in perfect condition.
on 4 August 2014
Lovely sheep for the minecraft or sheep fan prompt delivery,really soft and great quality,would recommend this and great gift,loved it
on 22 November 2014
This was a gift for my niece and she absolutely loved it. Will be buying more as she now wants to collect them all. Very soft and excellent quality.
on 31 July 2014
Such a sweet sheep plush, he won't stand up on his own tho, the head is top heavy, ideal for cuddling.
on 23 August 2014
Item arrived promptly. And was as described.
on 4 December 2014
great wee present. Comes wrapped just in plastic so best to keep this on if giving for present so it looks more official as no tags on it
on 3 October 2015
He's a cute little lamb; and now lives in the car with his new friends Trevor (pig), Boris (mooshroom) and Oswald (ocelot). While his journey to our car took a bit longer than the others, this doesn't bother him as he payed far less than them to travel across the world to get there.
All he wants now is to find his friend Wilfred (wolf) so that he may join himself and the others, living out their days on the backseat of our car.
on 6 April 2016
Great price for a Minecraft plush toy. It is soft and well made and my 9yr old will be pleased to add this to his collection. It arrived quickly and was packaged well.
I'm not sure if this is an official item but you would struggle to tell the difference. All in all a good buy... I would use this seller again.
on 9 May 2016
My sister absolutely adored this gift! Will definitely have to buy her another character.... However, it did arrive a little later than expected and I was a little disappointed when it arrived a few days later than I had expected (1-1.5 weeks) but still, the wait was worth it seeing the delight on my sisters face!

See one answered question