on 25 July 2014
This compilation had 3 cds two of which were on the previous compilation (sweethearts stolen kisses) that I had purchased the third disc was on a previously purchased compilation (love me tender ) although there was nothing wrong with the music I consider it a rip off by selling the same discs in the same series but under a different name . I had intended to purchase the whole series out of 8 there were 3 discs repeated I will not buy any more.the other (from the movies) compilation I bought making it 11 discs was OK.
on 26 September 2013
What to say? More nostalgia from the days when each song did not sound the same as the last and you could hear the words.
on 11 April 2014
Not everyday you get three CDs, each with 25 songs, for just a quid a disc. On a value basis, when you pay just 4p a song, you just can't go wrong. And with Auto-Rip too, this was a very easy way to build up a collection of those historical songs that you've heard before, but for some unknown reason you just didn't have in your collection.
on 17 November 2013
Well what can you say about the 60s music?? nothing like it, I love all the songs. Fast delivery, cannot fault it, will order again from them.
on 14 October 2014
I have listened to this cd and enjoyed it ,a good era of music .thank you
on 6 September 2014