5.0 out of 5 stars 'So that's what my wife's been up to...'
Bought this after reading the author's other book 'Sex and Spooks and Chardonnay'. The Mrs was crying with laughter almost every page so I had to find out why. Cautionary tale for the fellas too...
Published 7 months ago by Mr H. S. Morgan

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit of a muddle!
This novel tries to be funny and fails, it tries to be hip/cool and fails, and it has to many clinched moments. In short a damp squib!
Published 6 months ago by Kindle Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars 'So that's what my wife's been up to...', 16 Jan 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars BRILLIANT!!!, 23 May 2014
This review is from: Alice MILF finds her love button (Kindle Edition)
I was so pleaded to find Tracy Whitwell had written another book as I absolutely loved 'Sex, Spooks and Sauvignon'. I think I actually enjoyed this one even more if that's possible! I read it in 2 days flat as I just couldn't put it down. I loved all the characters and thought the storyline was brilliant! I adored Alice and without spoiling the plot, the ending is extremely satisfying. Ms Whitwell is such a good writer; her characters jump off the page and I find her stuff difficult to put down. More from this writer please!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars couldn't put it down, 10 Mar 2014
This review is from: Alice MILF finds her love button (Kindle Edition)
This is the second book I have read from Tracy, and I love her style of writing.

It was funny, sad and real all at the same time.

I hope Tracy's next book is not too far away!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good laughs, worth a read, 7 Feb 2014
This review is from: Alice MILF finds her love button (Kindle Edition)
this book actually surprised me, being a man I didn't think I would enjoy this but,it actually made me . laugh in places and was good to relate to, there are parts of this book you are like, oh yeah I know what they're on about and others that are just hilarious, I gave it 4 stars primarily because some of the dialogue is hard to follow and doesn't flow as freely as other books I have read and in the kindle version there's a few spelling errors to the joy of finding them it actually makes me smile :-) I would recommend this book because it is really rather good and for free how can anyone complain?

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 5 Feb 2014
This review is from: Alice MILF finds her love button (Kindle Edition)
brilliant read has every thing that u need in a good read. rooting for Alice the whole way threw it

5.0 out of 5 stars A rollicking read!, 3 Feb 2014
This review is from: Alice MILF finds her love button (Kindle Edition)
Now, normally I wouldn’t have given a book like this second glance but it was recommended to me and I got curious.. I’m glad I did! I really enjoyed it. It’s a long way from the type of book I’d usually buy, but I’m happy that I did. Struggling to think how to describe it, the first thing that came to mind was that it seemed ‘real’. As funny, and as raunchy as it is, it seemed to be quite a human story (not that it in any way reflects my life experience!) Definitely a Good Read, and I’m looking forward to the next one Tracy comes out with. Unfortunately though, I’m still at a loss as to what exactly a ‘love button’ is, but I’m hoping the next book will clarify matters.

5.0 out of 5 stars Feel good book for working mum's single or otherwise., 31 Jan 2014
This review is from: Alice MILF finds her love button (Kindle Edition)
loved the book had some great laugh out loud moments and also moments which I could relate to as a single working mum.

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 30 Jan 2014
This review is from: Alice MILF finds her love button (Kindle Edition)
Great read and so very honest about life and sex, I hope there is another one as k did not want this story to end!

5.0 out of 5 stars It found my chuckle button!, 26 Jan 2014
This review is from: Alice MILF finds her love button (Kindle Edition)
This was recommended to me by a friend and although it's not the usual genre I read I gave it a go. I couldn't put it down, the characters were likable and believable, the story humorous and saucy. After reading this I was more than happy to buy Tracy's other book :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Briliantly feisty page turner, 26 Jan 2014
This review is from: Alice MILF finds her love button (Kindle Edition)
A fantastic sexy romp of a novel for any woman who ever felt overlooked and any man that's interested in some decent sex tips.

Alice MILF finds her love button
1.87