I must admit that the very first time I heard this I wasn't that impressed, but since hearing it a few more times since then I have come to quite like this, thus it was good to see it for offer on promo here. Inspired after reading some of Lydia Davis' short stories this is actually quite a nice little track, albeit a bit depressing to listen to.
on 4 February 2014
I received this as a free download from amazon. It comes from the new Maximo Park album 'Too much information'. The song 'Lydia, the ink will never dry' is classic maximo. Guitars, Piano, and a melody that you will be humming for hours. The album it comes from is highly recommended, and very varied. Mon the park! :)
on 13 February 2014
What i love about this band is how there music is always so great and not just the singles too but the album tracks i still listen to there debut album now 9 yrs later!!!! there a great band and the new album is amazing!!!!
on 27 January 2014
Love the very smithsy vibe this is giving out :) No doubt Too Much Information is going to be a great album
on 6 March 2014
The music is so good. I am going to see them in concert in march and this album has got me in the mood